Jordan

Deleted

Edited by Jordan
- deleted

Not trying to be offensive, but I have no clue who you are. Since I do not know you it is hard for me to make a statement on your character. You seem like a nice guy according to yourself, so I will go with that. Your application feels extremely rushed, as there are countless grammatical, punctuation and basic spelling errors in this application (not to mention your answers very short). You have only been on the forums for a day or so, which makes me feel you are not very apart of this community. Although you have been quite active these past 6 days, you have also only been playing these past 6 days, and are definitely not an 8/10. Overall the obvious lack of effort you put in this application reflects negatively on yourself, and makes me feel that you will not put effort into being a good moderator. You currently have played slightly below 600 hours, which is fine but I am just telling you so you can your app. I recommend you wait a few more months to reapply so you can become a bigger part of this community.
image.png.964c1efd298a40333ae7228924045de2.png

Edited by Jackal

Neutral Yeah I'm not an old member of the community, but in my 4 months I haven't seen you once, so I can't endorse an 8/10 for the recognition factor. However, owing to this, I can't make an either good or bad judgement to your mod app. Maybe get a bit more into the community, see how it has changed since you left; then come back and re-apply.

10 hours ago, Yapopey said:

Neutral Yeah I'm not an old member of the community, but in my 4 months I haven't seen you once, so I can't endorse an 8/10 for the recognition factor. However, owing to this, I can't make an either good or bad judgement to your mod app. Maybe get a bit more into the community, see how it has changed since you left; then come back and re-apply.

Some newer players may not recognise me because I left for 9-10 months.

Yeah sure bro. I also rushed it to sorry 

Yeah good point, I have seen many you faces come to the server so i should get to know them.

13 hours ago, Jackal said:

Not trying to be offensive, but I have no clue who you are. Since I do not know you it is hard for me to make a statement on your character. You seem like a nice guy according to yourself, so I will go with that. Your application feels extremely rushed, as there are countless grammatical, punctuation and basic spelling errors in this application (not to mention your answers very short). You have only been on the forums for a day or so, which makes me feel you are not very apart of this community. Although you have been quite active these past 6 days, you have also only been playing these past 6 days, and are definitely not an 8/10. Overall the obvious lack of effort you put in this application reflects negatively on yourself, and makes me feel that you will not put effort into being a good moderator. You currently have played slightly below 600 hours, which is fine but I am just telling you so you can your app. I recommend you wait a few more months to reapply so you can become a bigger part of this community.
image.png.964c1efd298a40333ae7228924045de2.png

Thanks mate, 

I really had to rush this because I was going to go out for the rest of the day with the family, and I did it on my phone. Ill be sure to make a new one in a couple months alot better.

All good mate, 

This report was rushed and I should play abit more on the server to make myself know a little more.

Thanks for the feedback.

Locked and Moved