Vectr

Vectr's Introduction

Hello gents. My name is Vectr and I am hyped to get in the server. Its fun to see how these go as I am in the Marines IRL and I like to see what they do for that faction.

• Friendly 2
  • Informative 2

Kia Ora,
It's not often we get active duty/veteren soldiers from the US on the server.  Obviously not everything can be as realistic as possible in a game.  However, if you have any suggestions that you would like to see implemented roleplay wise feel free to dm me on discord Asatru#9542.  I'd be very interested to hear about any ideas you may have after playing the server for a bit.

• Agree 2

Im just going to say now you will be disapointed in the marines on the server

Edited by Jarrad
  • Friendly 1

Hey Vectr, the marines on the server probably wont be exactly like the real deal, but I hope we can provide a good enough experience so that you will find it enjoyable. Welcome to the server!

Since Asatru being all local and stuff with his Kia Ora

Selamat datang ke Colossal gaming, hey welcome to the server Vectr. I heard you pick the marines which is a good class with people like Yapopey and Soap leading the regiment and given their all to make every player have a statisfying and enjoyable experience in the Marines. I hope you enjoy the server with what it has to offer.

and behalf of all the Malaysian players on the server, welcome 🙂 .

Edited by Zynix

they just eat crayons so lmaoooo