Frosty

Frosty's Unban Appeal

Ban Appeal Template:
	SteamID: STEAM_0:0:103142230
	In-game alias/rank: Private 
        Who banned you?: Asatru [Thor]
	Ban Reason: Mass RDM
	Ban Duration (Initial/Remaining): 12 Weeks - 5 weeks 2 days
	Why should we unban you?: I should be unbanned because i have served over half of my ban and i am wanting to come back to the server. I made a dumb mistake and i am disappointed  
        in the way i acted. I would love to have a second chance and i believe a 12 week ban is a bit much for a Mass RDM.
Thank you for Reading

image.png

Edited by Frosty

Something alone the lines of:

"Include Steam ID"
And/or
"What was you in-game name/rank"

STEAM_0:0:103142230
I believed you had no intention to play the server properly as it was your seccond offence of MassRDM and you had two other warnings related to no inent to RP.  I did make a mistake and beleive it was your third offence of MRDM since your last MRDM ban was two weeks which is normally the punishment for second offence.  You were quiet the minge and so I decided to look further into your acount.  Upon doing so I found that you have quiet the reputation for mass rdm/ migning/ ban evasion on other servers.  It became clear to me that you spend your free time away from your main server minging on other servers.

I believe that you deserve a chance to show you want to RP seriously on Colossal gaming.  However, if you were to commit an offence that would cause a ban your next ban would pretty heavy and left to the head admin, @Canoon to decide if he unbans you

Edited by Asatru

10 hours ago, Quickhell said:

Something alone the lines of:

"Include Steam ID"
And/or
"What was you in-game name/rank"

Sorry man, I completely forgot about that. I fixed it up tho

Your Ban Appeal Has Been ACCEPTED

However if you receive another ban worthy offence within your next 50 HOURS of playtime you will be permanently banned.

• Agree 1