Smilyface41

Smilyface41's Moderator Application

General

Steam IDSTEAM_0:0:456098345

Steam Community Profile Page Linkhttps://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198872462418/

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston): CWO Smilyface41.

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston): Smilyface41

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: No i have not been staff on any other server with in this

community.

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: No i have never been staff before.

How much game time on Colossal Gaming MilitaryRP do you have? (Provide proof):

have 839.75 Hours, https://www.gametracker.com/player/Smilyface41/139.99.162.1:27015/

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : I am User

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?: No i am not familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’ But if i get accepted i will soon learn.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: I feel like this is a 3-4

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: Yes I am in the steam group

Do you follow and enforce the server rules to the best of your ability?: I have been warned a couple of time now i have learnt and i try to follow the rules to the best of my ability 

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players: I understand that i can not be biased and i can not treat my friend's differently.

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?: Yes, I do have a microphone.

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times: I understand 100% That i have to be responsible and never abuse my powers.

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you: I do have a ban for Attempted Mass RDM This was when i first joined in March this year I fell like you should accept me as over the month's I have matured, I have also gotten warns about various things. But i now understand what i have done wrong and i try to follow all the rules. I have also been checking with my officer's to see what i can do and what I cannot do, I also feel that if i got moderator I will be able to help others get a new understanding / point of view about the rules, And how to follow them precisely.  

Communication Servers Agreement

How often do you use the Official CG Discord server?: I use discord when ever i am online.

How often do you use the TeamSpeak server?: I do not use TeamSpeak often, But i am able to use it if needed.

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Discord & TeamSpeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Discord & TeamSpeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Discord & TeamSpeak Rules (#lobby Channel): Yes I agree to never abuse my power's given to me and I understand that they can be taken away at anytime, If I am caught abusing (I won't abuse though.)

Questions

Why should the staff team accept you as a Moderator on Colossal Gaming Military Roleplay?: I feel like i should be accepted as i would love to help the community, by making sure people understand the rules that there are no rule breakers and that people are having fun. I also think i should be accepted as i can bring a new character model to the staff team and a new personality, I feel like I am easy to become friends with and good at fixing disputes. I do not have any staff experience to back up these claims but i am hoping that i will get accepted and be able to prove this to you all.

Discuss your ability to work in a team and give examples that demonstrate this: I will give ideas and listen to to others ideas I will give my honest opinion on them and when I give ideas I expect the same. If people do not like my idea that is ok and I will keep trying to think of ideas to make the server experience better for everyone

Discuss any past experiences that you believe have impacted the server and player(s) positively: In my opinion i have not done anything that has impacted the server, But i hope that one day i will do something to make the server better than it already is.

Describe your personality and speak a little about yourself: I think i am easy to get to know and work with and once you get to know me im easy to become friends with, I always try to listen to others and hope to et to work with the staff team soon.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A Player is running around on the server and rdming constantly. Despite previous warnings from other staff, this player is still on his murder spree. All the other staff has logged off and you are the only one left. The player count is around 35. You've encountered this player before and have found him to be quite the minge.

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react? I would be calm and pull them into a sit I would check logs and see how many times they RDM'D if it was only a couple of times and they are new i would warn them and tell them it is not ok, If they continue to RDM i would jail them and check logs again, I would them ban the for 3 day and ask a higher ranking staff member to ban them for 1 week as this is mass RDM and it is not tolerated.

Scenario 2: A well-known Player has Mass-RDMed a small squad of Players on his own team. This Player has been a very great member in the past, however recently you've observed that they are slipping up a lot.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react? I would pull them into a sit and tell them that it is not ok, As I can not be biased there will be the same punishment for all well know or not. I would explain this to them and tell them this I would then ban them for 3 days and get a higher ranking staff member to ban them for 1 week as Mass RDM is NOT Tolerated.

• Dumb 1

Denied

You were denied nearly a week ago, in which Canoon stated for you to wait 2 weeks before reapplying.
You can reapply in 1 week