Adam Walker

75th officer weapon

Suggestion Name: m14 ebr for 75th officer

Suggestion Type (Rank, Vehicle, Menus, Regiment): regiment weapon

Addon Pack (Optional): none

Addon Pack File Size: 0

Reason (Why would you like this added/removed): I feel like 75th officers should get m14 ebr as other regis get their default operators weapon.

Edited by Adam Walker
Wrong template
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 4

you have a grenade launcher

Okay clowns, who deleted my response

-1 stupid fucking idea, you get grenade launcher, don’t be stupid... 🤡🤡🤡🤡

unpopular opinion buy i think +1 every other regi has their operator weapon, sure the GL is good but its gotten 75th officers demoted so i think giving them a good weapon to potentially replace it is a fair idea. 

I mean it would be fine if the m14 ebr wasnt a fully automatic gun that did 40 something damage per shot, you have LAVs, Slams, Grenade launcher, m14 ebr in infantry and shock grenades, I personally think you have enough already.

4 hours ago, Rhys said:

I mean it would be fine if the m14 ebr wasnt a fully automatic gun that did 40 something damage per shot, you have LAVs, Slams, Grenade launcher, m14 ebr in infantry and shock grenades, I personally think you have enough already.

I get what you mean by it being op if it was fully automatic and I agree with that, I'd be fine if the officer version was locked to single fire only (if that's even possible)

-1 you get a gun which is better than most other regiment officers / chiefs as there are chiefs getting level 12 guns as their standard

18 hours ago, Gizmo said:

unpopular opinion buy i think +1 every other regi has their operator weapon, sure the GL is good but its gotten 75th officers demoted so i think giving them a good weapon to potentially replace it is a fair idea. 

Saying "GL is good but its gotten 75th officers demoted" may be the most foolish argument as to why they deserve ANOTHER op gun. It's quite obvious that all of the 75th officers that have been demoted for killing themselves with the GL were very dense individuals using it in CQC and saying 'oops' everytime they rounded a corner and launched themselves and another taliban to the moon, sometimes even a couple US with them. Maybe some grenade launcher training needs to be happening in 75th since it seems Miller has been the only one with IQ high enough to grasp how to properly use the GL. -1

Edited by dean-chan
  • Agree 1

-1 Nah, We don't wanna give you GL Wussies another OP weapon.

It's not our problem that you guys cant even operate it properly like Miller (As Dean Stated).

Maybe leave the base and practice you're projectile judgement a bit more, so you can actually estimate where you aim so you don't Tk all the time with it.

So nah, just get better aim then?????????

Edited by Wikka
Bonghead edits!

19 hours ago, Adam Walker said:

I get what you mean by it being op if it was fully automatic and I agree with that, I'd be fine if the officer version was locked to single fire only (if that's even possible)

It isnt supposed to be fully auto thats the issue, you already have more than every other regi, like way more, not a single other regi has shock nades, you dont need the m14 ebr as well. If you want a DMR just buy the sks, not that expensive