Sign in to follow this  
giggle god ringo

Ringo Unban 2019 Mark 2

SteamID:76561198305511485
	In-game alias/rank: General of Sniff Ringo (RANK: PROPHET)
        Who banned you?: Asatru
	Ban Reason: Crashing Server 
	Ban Duration (Initial/Remaining): Perm

I feel as  i have grown from what i have done in the past, the things i did were harmless in my eyes back then but now that i look at it i see i was being a immature dumb kid, so  I am sorry for the players that I have affected/pissed off. While you guys were trying to roleplay and have fun with your mates, I unfortunately did something stupid which ended up disrupting that. And sorry to the everyone who were playing on the server when i crashed the server. so I hope you can forgive me for what I have done and the stress that I have caused on you. now onto why i should be unbanned, i think i have matured a lot more and i think i am ready to play on this server again. but i know it will be hard for everyone to regain my trust as what i did had such a big effect on the community back then. i truly do wish to play on this server again and i hope some people can see that i would never do somthing like that again. 

I'm still of the same opinion that you could be unbanned but not till 2020.
What you did only caused 5 minutes of announance but it's still a intentional attack on the server.
Keep in mind after this you continued to attempt to connect to the server on alts which would have gotten you a perm just for multiple counts of ban evasion.
A resonable ban length should be atleast 6 months minumun.  Hopfully in the time you've been banned you have learned some maturity.

I agree with Asatru on this.

Feel free to reapply 1st January, 2020.