Sign in to follow this  
SuperCoop09

staff app

General

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:129010907

Steam Community Profile Page Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198218287543

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston):ZLTSuperCoop09

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston):SuperCoop09

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?:no

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?:no

How much game time on Colossal Gaming MilitaryRP do you have? (Provide proof):https://www.gametracker.com/player/SuperCoop09/139.99.162.1:27015/

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? :user 

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?:no

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?:5.9

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?:yes

Do you follow and enforce the server rules to the best of your ability?:yes

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?:yes

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?:yes

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times:yes

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you:no

Communication Servers Agreement

How often do you use the Official CG Discord server?:When There Are Announcements, I Look At It

How often do you use the TeamSpeak server?:I do have teamspeak, but I currently do not use the teamspeak server

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Discord & TeamsSpeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Discord & TeamSpeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Discord & TeamSpeak Rules (#lobby Channel):yes

Questions

Why should the staff team accept you as a Moderator on Colossal Gaming Military Roleplay?:Because I can help the staff with people who MRDM, solo raid, mic spamming and being a minge, I played on the server for a couple months and know the rules. I can help with events and warn people for running out of spawn.

Discuss your ability to work in a team and give examples that demonstrate this:I can work in a team really well. I can discuss plans. I work well in teams in raids and events by reviving people. I give out plans and flank the enemy

Discuss any past experiences that you believe have impacted the server and player(s) positively:I have been nice to people, I haven't been shooting people for no reason, I apologise when I do something that hurt someone like shooting.

Describe your personality and speak a little about yourself:I am nice, caring, I give it my all when it comes to teamwork. I do not yell at people and really nice to talk to.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A Player is running around on the server and rdming constantly. Despite previous warnings from other staff, this player is still on his murder spree. All the other staff has logged off and you are the only one left. The player count is around 35. You've encountered this player before and have found him to be quite the minge.

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react?I would warn him and first, if he continues RDM'ing, I would ban him.

Scenario 2: A well-known Player has Mass-RDMed a small squad of Players on his own team. This Player has been a very great member in the past, however recently you've observed that they are slipping up a lot.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react?i would tell him to stop RDM'ing. If he continued to RDM, I would warn him and kick him. If he comes back, I would ban him for 1 week or more

• Winner 14

+1 Good Lad. Knows His Rules. Good Taliban

+1 Proper Taliban legend, knows the rules like the back of his hand and would fit in perfectly with the other staff.  SuperCoop is comparable to god coming down from the heavens. This opportunity is as scarce as hen's teeth, and if the staff team decide not to pounce on this once in a life time opportunity, I'm not sure what's wrong with them. I have nothing but respect for the future staff member, SuperCoop 💯

Edited by dean-chan

+1 
Great person all round, would make a great staff member.
nothing more to say.

• Agree 1

+1 Cool man and knows the rules

+1 really good with the rules keeps roleplay to a realistic standard knows what hes doing and hes really good at teamwork 

38 minutes ago, An Spoon said:

+1.

I don't think I need to list my reasons. This man is beyond capable of handling the role of moderator  and even management for that matter. Supercoop is the needle in the haystack - the chosen one. Compared to the current batch of moderators, we've got 10 year olds, people who promise to help in events but don't, literal handicapped and incompetent tools and then we have Supercoop - the one and only. I've seen first hand the wrath of this man and for any unluggy culprit that gets pulled into a sit with this man is for sure getting the appropriate punishment without any strings attached or bias. A-side from his pure greatness, Supercoop is a man of the people. A great lad that knows his roleplay and is able to roleplay at levels that rival real world shit.

Amen.

100% agree

Spoiler

Humility is the true key to success. Successful people lose their way at times. They often embrace and overindulge from the fruits of success. Humility halts this arrogance and self-indulging trap. Humble people share the credit and wealth, remaining focused and hungry to continue the journey of success.

Spoiler

+1

A positive attitude helps you cope more easily with the daily affairs of life. It brings optimism into your life, and makes it easier to avoid worries and negative thinking. If you adopt it as a way of life, it would bring constructive changes into your life, and makes them happier, brighter and more successful.

With a positive attitude you see the bright side of life, become optimistic, and expect the best to happen. It is certainly a state of mind that is well worth developing.

Positive attitude manifests in the following ways:

Positive thinking.
Constructive thinking.
Creative thinking.
Optimism.
Motivation and energy to do things and accomplish goals.
An attitude of happiness.
A positive frame of mind can help you in many ways, such as:

Expecting success and not failure.
Making you feel inspired.
It gives you the strength not to give up, if you encounter obstacles on your way.
It makes you look at failure and problems as blessings in disguise.
Believing in yourself and in your abilities.>
Enables you to show self-esteem and confidence.
You look for solutions, instead of dwelling on problems.
You see and recognize opportunities.
A positive attitude leads to happiness and success and can change your whole life. If you look at the bright side of life, your whole life becomes filled with light. This light affects not only you and the way you look at the world, but it also affects your environment and the people around you.

If this attitude is strong enough, it becomes contagious. It's as if you radiate light around you.

More Benefits of a Positive Attitude:
This might seem like a repetition of the above, but it helps to make this message clearer.

It helps you achieve goals and attain success.
It brings more happiness into your life.
It produces more energy.
Positive attitude increases your faith in your abilities, and brings hope for a brighter future.
You become able to inspire and motivate yourself and others.
You encounter fewer obstacles and difficulties in your daily life.
You get more respect and love from people.
Life smiles at you.
Negative attitude says: you cannot achieve success.

Positive attitude says: You can achieve success.

30 minutes ago, SuperCoop09 said:

thx

He shook me, and despite it being one-handed, it made my teeth rattle. “If anything like that ever happens again. You. Leave. Me. Behind. Do you understand?” I would have argued, but I was feeling a little shocky for some reason. “I’m not good at abandoning people,” I finally said. A front-desk person scurried over, first-aid kit in hand, but Pritkin snarled at the poor guy and he quickly backed up a step. “Then get good at it!” He stomped off, limping, one shoulder hanging at an odd angle. “You’re welcome,” I murmured.

Racism comes in many different forms. Sometimes it's subtle, and sometimes it's overt. Sometimes it's violent, and sometimes it's harmless, but it's definitely here. It's something that I think we're all guilty of, and we just have to make sure that we deal with our own personal racism in the right way.

Sᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴏʏꜱ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ, ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ. Aɴᴅ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ʜᴀᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. Bʀᴀᴢɪʟ ɪꜱ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴀᴄʜᴏ ꜱᴏᴄɪᴇᴛʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴘᴏʀᴛꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀɪɴʟʏ ғᴏʀ ʙᴏʏꜱ, ꜱᴏ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇᴍ: 'Wʜᴀᴛ ɪꜱ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɢɪʀʟ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ? Wʜʏ ɪꜱ ꜱʜᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴏᴄᴄᴇʀ ɢᴀᴍᴇꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏꜱ?'

• Disagree 1

+1 Great member of the community, shot me before, dunno why but doesnt change my opinion

+1 Awesome lad, would make a good staff member

+1 Great member of the community and would make an amazing staff member

• Angry 1
  • Winner 1

+1.

I don't think I need to list my reasons. This man is beyond capable of handling the role of moderator  and even management for that matter. Supercoop is the needle in the haystack - the chosen one. Compared to the current batch of moderators, we've got 10 year olds, people who promise to help in events but don't, literal handicapped and incompetent tools and then we have Supercoop - the one and only. I've seen first hand the wrath of this man and for any unluggy culprit that gets pulled into a sit with this man is for sure getting the appropriate punishment without any strings attached or bias. A-side from his pure greatness, Supercoop is a man of the people. A great lad that knows his roleplay and is able to roleplay at levels that rival real world shit.

Clearly, the people want him. He is the one to bring justice to the server, to finally tip the scales in balance. Failure to accept this man is considered corruption and proves the staff team are nothing but some clowns.

Amen.

31 minutes ago, SuperCoop09 said:

thx

Amen. 

"Frick you, Jew"
- Adolf Hitler 1942

Edited by An Spoon
  • Winner 3

+1 legend 

+1 will be better then all the current moderators especially _____. lol

Spoiler

Screenshot_71.png

Screenshot_72.png

+1 the love child of ghobaldy gook and an absolute weapon on the server. He deserves moderator. love you supergoob 

+1 Knows the rules well, he is mature and good at PVP. Good luck SuperCoop

+1 Absolute legend.

Good luck my man.

+1

In my eyes supercoop is one of the most capable players currently on CG. I have never seen him mess up once, and his problem solving skills are undoubtedly better than Stephen Hawking. This man is the perfect role model for all staff.

Denied.

Feel free to reapply in two weeks.

• Sad 1
  • Angry 1