Sign in to follow this  
daffy

Ahmed Ban Appeal

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:143704814
	In-game alias/rank: WR Ahmed 
        Who banned you?: Ghob Ghane 
	Ban Reason: MRDM | Multiple offences 
	Ban Duration (Initial/Remaining): initial 4 weeks / remaining 2 weeks 
	Why should we unban you?: I am deeply regretful of my actions and miss playing this server so much, my intentions werent bad, i was stuck at the start of an event and didnt know what to do. I am truly, deeply sorry.
	Evidence in your favor (Optional):

You cant just chuck a massie multiple times and then say your sorry and get unbanned. You knew what you were doing and this is why i think u should just take the punishment you earned

1 minute ago, Matrix said:

You cant just chuck a massie multiple times and then say your sorry and get unbanned. You knew what you were doing and this is why i think u should just take the punishment you earned

Thats clearly not what im trying to do? I was stuck in people its not a normal mass rdm lol

(Btw I was the guy who did sit) In your last appeal u put the video of doing the mass rdm, where is it now? The video clearly showed u doing the deed. You even said in ur last appeal that u should of called an admin and you knew that you could of done that before shooting everyone up. You’ve played the server long enough to know what !ticket is.

video btw: 

Edited by ︻芫═———Tropica

3 minutes ago, ︻芫═———Tropica said:

(Btw I was the guy who did sit) In your last appeal u put the video of doing the mass rdm, where is it now? The video clearly showed u doing the deed. You even said in ur last appeal that u should of called an admin and you knew that you could of done that before shooting everyone up. You’ve played the server long enough to know what !ticket is.

haha ur the one who told me to tell an admin after i killed everyone. I dont need to provide a video if im admitting to doing it? if the spawns actually worked in the first place none of these events would have happened lol

Edited by daffy

Due to your history of ignoring the rules it is unlikely you will be unbanned.  Play the server seriously or you will continue to earn longer offences.

Just now, Asatru said:

Due to your history of ignoring the rules it is unlikely you will be unbanned.  Play the server seriously or you will continue to earn longer offences.

ive been banned twice lol but ok 

Solo raiding three times, rdm/tking mass rdm and now this mass RDM shows a clear intention to minge.
As I said above if you continue to disregard the rules the next ban is likely to be longer than your current.

15 minutes ago, Asatru said:

Solo raiding three times, rdm/tking mass rdm and now this mass RDM shows a clear intention to minge.
As I said above if you continue to disregard the rules the next ban is likely to be longer than your current.

that is over a year and a half of playing

Denied

Your history is quite extensive, you can wait out the ban. Any further rule breaking will incur harsher punishments.

(Concurring Senior: Asatru)