Sign in to follow this  
daffy

Ahmed's ban appeal

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:143704814
	In-game alias/rank: Al q WR Ahmed 
        Who banned you?: Ghob Ghane (which wasnt the admin that came and talked to me but ok buddy) 
	Ban Reason: MRDM | Multiple offences
	Ban Duration (Initial/Remaining): 4 weeks 
	Why should we unban you?:I was stuck in about 10 cunts in spawn in an event and killed them so i could get free. probs shouldve just called admin or some shit but yeah. 
	Evidence in your favor (Optional): 
Edited by daffy
dw

-1 You put a video of you killing 3 people in spawn as your evidence, i don't understand how this is supposed to help you.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Fosbury said:

-1 You put a video of you killing 3 people in spawn as your evidence, i don't understand how this is supposed to help you.

Im clearly stuck and didnt know what to do? its not like theres an !stuck command or anything.

Edited by daffy

50 minutes ago, daffy said:

Im clearly stuck and didnt know what to do? its not like theres an !stuck command or anything.

you say you don't know what to do but you said in your appeal you should of called an admin so you do know what to do, lying wont go very far.

-1 evidence clearly shows you kill your teammates. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Blaid225 said:

you say you don't know what to do but you said in your appeal you should of called an admin so you do know what to do, lying wont go very far.

-1 evidence clearly shows you kill your teammates. 

the admin that pulled me told me to call an admin next time

"probs shouldve just called admin or some shit but yeah. "

^ You did have the thought, but you still decided to MassRDM to get out of that situation.

Edited by [-─᚜᚜᚜᚜╴ Zynix ─᚜᚜᚜᚜╴-]
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, [-─᚜᚜᚜᚜╴ Zynix ─᚜᚜᚜᚜╴-] said:

"probs shouldve just called admin or some shit but yeah. "

^ You did have the thought, but you still decided to MassRDM to get out of that situation.

you guys are acting like i just went oh yeah let me kill my team mates for no reason 

(I warned you/did the sit) In the video it clearly shows you killing Taliban while stuck. In logs it showed that you killed yourself afterwards, you even said that you should of called an admin in the appeal, it was your own fault for doing that. You've been on the server long enough to know to call an admin for whenever your stuck. You also have previous warns for MassRDM.

5 minutes ago, daffy said:

you guys are acting like i just went oh yeah let me kill my team mates for no reason 

If possible can you please share the video footage of when you are able to move around the map(basically when map changed and everything is settled) 

I do not know if staff were late to help fix your spawns.

Edited by [-─᚜᚜᚜᚜╴ Zynix ─᚜᚜᚜᚜╴-]

Just now, [-─᚜᚜᚜᚜╴ Zynix ─᚜᚜᚜᚜╴-] said:

If possible can you please share the video footage of when you are able to move around the map(basically when map changed and everything is settled) 

I clipped it after i realised that it looks like i just killed all my teammates for no reason and i would have to show evidence and whatnot. i clearly didn't have bad intentions and i dont know why all you guys are acting like killing people in spawn of an event is a big deal when there was clearly a reason. 

Just now, daffy said:

I clipped it after i realised that it looks like i just killed all my teammates for no reason and i would have to show evidence and whatnot. i clearly didn't have bad intentions and i dont know why all you guys are acting like killing people in spawn of an event is a big deal when there was clearly a reason. 

Usually it is due to your previous history of breaking the rules man

!ticket

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, [-─᚜᚜᚜᚜╴ Zynix ─᚜᚜᚜᚜╴-] said:

Usually it is due to your previous history of breaking the rules man

im pretty certain ive only had 3 warns this year and one of them were false

like if i didnt like the sever and intended to roleplay on it i wouldnt have made this appeal and replied within seconds of each reply 

2 hours ago, daffy said:

im pretty certain ive only had 3 warns this year and one of them were false

like if i didnt like the sever and intended to roleplay on it i wouldnt have made this appeal and replied within seconds of each reply 

As you can see Gizmo put in a good point abt !ticket I think you should have done that tbh as it is always reminding players in chat to type it if needing assistance

surely i can get a reduction, its not the biggest deal in the world, and i have learnt my lesson 

Someone asked me to extend your ban as they couldn't ban for that long. So that is why I "Banned" you.

3 minutes ago, Bob Jane said:

Someone asked me to extend your ban as they couldn't ban for that long. So that is why I "Banned" you.

makes sense lol 

Denied

After talks with the staff team, we have decided to deny your appeal.

Feel free to post another appeal in 2 weeks.