Hush

Chicken Ban Report

Ban Report Template:
	Offenders In-Game Name/Alias: Chicken
	Offenders SteamID: STEAM_1:1:426014472
	Reason for ban: FailRP
	Evidence: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/508820528770056212/637245716158349312/Garrys_Mod_2019-10-25_21-04-15_Trim.mp4 
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/617302857741500417/637248073008939009/chicken_kills_self_wit_GL_Trim.mp4

The first clip was from today and after making a ticket which was unsuccessful due to the fact that Chicken was AFK and how it was handled. I then showed the clip around to some people and I was informed that he had been warned for this exact reason previously. I was also told to make a ban report on the forums by a staff member. The second clip was from when he was a SGT so he's obviously been doing this for a while and I believe the ruling behind it has never been addressed and also the fact that he says oops in the first clip he practically admitting to doing something wrong.

• Agree 1

+1
Has previous warn history of FailRP. Everyone is responsible for their explosives, him charging into a confined space like the jail and using a grenade launcher, and the fact he has a warn history shows his inability to properly use the grenade launcher. He has also obviously not learned from his mistakes either considering he has been doing it from a relatively low rank.

• Informative 1

This report will be looked into and a response will be given very soon.

• Agree 2

+1 blowing yourself up on purpose is retarded and no one would do it in real life ( unless your a suicide bomber )

Edited by Jarrad
  • Agree 1

+1, Why is the grenade launcher still on the server?

• Agree 1

+1 been doing it for months and practically no punishment has been given

Player has been punished accordingly.

• Friendly 1