Sign in to follow this  
ZEGZ

Laid moderator apps

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:196479287

Steam Community Profile Page Link:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/steven1234ta/

Current In-Game Alias: 2LT Laid.

Most Commonly Known Alias: Laid.

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: No.

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: No.

How much game time on Colossal Gaming MilitaryRP do you have?: 

I have 170 hours played.

https://cache.gametracker.com/player/ZeGZ/139.99.162.1:27015/

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : Guest

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?:

Yes, I’ve used it before and know the basic admin commands (E.g !bring, !return, !shock, ect)

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: 

I’d love to say I’m at least a 3.

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?:

Yes, I am.

Do you follow and enforce the server rules to the best of your ability?: 

Yes, I try to enforce the rules as best as I can.

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?: 

Yes, I fully understand that I cannot treat my friends any different to the average player.

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?: 

Yes, I do.

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times: 

Yes, I understand that I am to take my job seriously at all times.

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you: 

No, I don’t have any bans currently.

Communication Servers Agreement

How often do you use the Official CG Discord server?: Whenever I’m playing on the server.

How often do you use the TeamSpeak server?:

I have TeamSpeak But I do not really use Teamspeak too often.

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Discord & TeamSpeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Discord & TeamSpeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Discord & TeamSpeak Rules (#lobby Channel): 

Yes, I will never abuse any Teamspeak/Discord powers I am granted If I am successful.

Questions

Why should the staff team accept you as a Moderator on Colossal Gaming Military Roleplay?:

I think I should be accept due to my passion and dedication to the server and the fact I work great in a group.

Discuss your ability to work in a team and give examples that demonstrate this: 

I like to believe I work well in a team, I have worked with my officers Miller and Chicken on training and Raids, 

Discuss any past experiences that you believe have impacted the server and player(s) positively:

I believe the medic RP I did with my officers and others made a positive impact as everyone that was involved was laughing and having fun.

Describe your personality and speak a little about yourself:

Hello! I am Laid, I’m part of the 75th Rangers, I am a person who is easy to talk to, I live in Indonesia, I do not have brothers and sisters, so I play with you guys to feel calm. 🙂

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A Player is running around on the server and rdming constantly. Despite previous warnings from other staff, this player is still on his murder spree. All the other staff has logged off and you are the only one left. The player count is around 35. You've encountered this player before and have found him to be quite the minge.

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react?

I would !JailTP him under the map under the hills so people don’t hear the sit, I would check his warns and seeing that he already has warns from staff, I inform him he is being banned for inappropriate behaviour, and he can put an appeal upon the forums if he thinks this is wrong.

I would then issue a 3-day ban, then ask Moderator+ to extend it to 1 week.

Scenario 2: A well-known Player has Mass-RDMed a small squad of Players on his own team. This Player has been a very great member in the past, however recently you've observed that they are slipping up a lot.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react?

I would bring him/her under the map and ask what they are doing If they are not taking the sit seriously I would issue a 1d ban so they can realize how serious MRDM is.

if they instead take the sit more seriously, explaining that they are just playing around I would issue a warning so other staff know he has done this before and inform him/her if they continue they could face a ban.

Edited by ZEGZ
  • Agree 1

.... idk what to say, i've never heard/seen u in-game (im guessing u was on loa), the answers to the scenario questions are poor and i would atleast wait till you get more active again and get more well know in the community. also you put the application in the resolved section???

Who?

-1 the text colour hurts my eyes and I have no idea who you are 

-1 Inactive, thats all I have to say, manage your time and I highly recommend you to focus on your studies as I heard you are at the point you have to decide your future career choices.

Edited by [-─᚜᚜᚜᚜╴ Zynix ─᚜᚜᚜᚜╴-]

I have seen you on before, and you are a decent guy, BUT, you state that you are dedicated to the server, and yet you rarely play? Your answers are good, but there isn't enough there, I feel like the application was rushed. Right now I would say you are at most a 3, because of how active you currently are. Put some more effort into the app and increase your activity and I would happily change it to a +1.
Also. try changing the colours to something more pleasant to the eye and fix the spacing between your answers.

i dont understand how this works but i think laid would be a great staff member for CG +1 i think is how you do it idk but ye i would say yes from me 

-1 I have no clue who you are, your answers are very short, you need to show you can dedicate your self to the server and be able to commit to the necessary requirements that the staff team need to uphold fir example activity.  

-1 you litteraly put yourself as a 3/10 when it comes to being well known, I have seen you once and never after that.

Laid, I have you seen on before but not that much, you need to pick up your activity, it also gives you a hint when you say that you are 3/10 known on the server. Also, your answers for the questions isn't that good, it is low detailed, and seems like not much effort was put into your app. I suggest becoming more active, help people out in OOC if they need it, and to just interact with the community more in OOC, discord and TeamSpeak as most comments above are like "Who are you". With that getting through I hope you do take my advice in and improve yourself, but anyways good luck with your application!

player_time.php?nameb64=WmVHWg%3D%3D&host=139.99.162.1:27015&start=-1w Honestly gain some more weekly/monthly server time and become a bit more well known and you'd fit the team. -1

Neutral

You are my friend but if i give you (yes/+1) thats not gonna be fair so i give you neutral, you know why i give you neutral? because you inactive that's all.

Best of luck mate

070a92f26143eb902fb0c6e46ba226c8.png.40947e59aa7dc50e199a6ae96fda6cb2.png

-1, Honestly i don't need to say anything

-1 Sorry bud, haven't seen you in a long while, Get your activity up bud.

-1 neat lad but activity is pretty low, alot of the community doesnt seem to know you very well.

Denied

Reapply in two weeks when you have improved activity.

(At least 7~ hours a week)