ccann

Chris Ban Appeal

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:128268561
	In-game alias/rank: PVT Chris
        Who banned you?: Asatu
	Ban Reason: Ming 
	Ban Duration (Initial/Remaining): 3 weeks there is like 1 week and 4 days left
	Why should we unban you?: Because i never disrespected the serveror minged, i siad the staff sit i was in was shit because i felt that it was biast because the other person that was there was a staff member and was like best friends with them
	Evidence in your favor (Optional):
i dont have any sorry	
  • Disagree 2
  • Dumb 2

-1 you have no evidence to support your claims of never disrespecting the server/minging. This appeal looks very rushed and as this punishment was given out by Asatru I'm sure he made no mistake with it. Just wait it out or fix up your ban appeal. 

-1 Poor spelling + grammar suggests that it is a rushed appeal and you are one of the biggest minges I've seen in a long time, frankly I think you got off with a light punishment.

-1 You are very toxic for no apparent reason towards the community. Just wait it out.

-1 You were banned because of your toxic attitude towards the community. There were several staff trying to explain to you the roleplay circumstances about being removed from a regiment. However all you wanted to do was yell and call the server, staff and players trash.

-1 No. 

Chris after Joel did a DB
"why is a 7-year-old doing debrief?"

him after getting muted because of that

makes about 5/6 tickets, after tickets get deleted

"bias staff"

bugs-bunny-diciendo-no-meme.jpg?fit=1200

Wait out the ban. When you come back, try to be less toxic, or the ban message will become a familiar thing.

• Winner 1