Sign in to follow this  
Bunnings Warehouse

Give Medics Smoke Grenades

I get the idea but tbh you already get the perk of healing and reviving.  I think the equipment would suit recon classes at a high rank like SFC to aviod smoke spam.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

On 10/9/2019 at 11:47 PM, Asatru said:

I get the idea but tbh you already get the perk of healing and reviving.  I think the equipment would suit recon classes at a high rank like SFC to aviod smoke spam.

+1 but give recon thermal snipers

• Dumb 1

I am similarly not very certain about this either. In rp, medics already would have a lot of kit and gear that they have to carry including defibs and morphine and stuff so I don't think they would have any space left to carry additional smoke grenades.

Nah, we don't need any more gear for us medics. Just learn more tips and tricks on how to support. (Plus I am gonna get annoyed if some idiots don't know how to use a smoke grenade properly)

+1 smokes for recon I like the idea of smokes for recon, limit them to higher-ups (SFC+) to make sure less lag & it will give some incentive to keep on the recon track as when people get to a high level they may leave as better snipers are unlocked in the shop.