roniczhere

(Fixed Suggestion for:) USAF + PLANES to return

(Fixed) Poll   

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want this regiment to return with planes?

• Yes
    • Yes but without the planes
    • No

Suggestion Name: The Return of USAF /w planes

Suggestion Type: Vehicle & Regiment

Addon Pack (Optional): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=139224513&searchtext=WAC

Addon Pack File Size: 38.11 MB

Reason: I think it will bring back a sense of immersion into the game and will make the US have a better time in RP and they can feel like they are really in a military where they can ask for reconisance or for air-support (and if you are wondering it works with the current WAC helicopter mod). i also believe that it shouldn't be filled with players that want to be astronauts IF it returns and IF the planes return with it and I hope that it will come back.

Screenshots: (The one attached to the suggestion) 

image.png

Also sorry about the other Suggestion i had no idea about the template.

• Disagree 1

1.  Why bring USAF back we have sas

2. Planes and jets were fucking useless, they had no practical use

3. Taliban would need to have an equivalent meaning there would be 4 flying Regis which is autistic

• Agree 2
  • Sad 1

at least bring back Cessna please

• Agree 1

Having 2 Air Regiments in US is gonna be a bit bad again because one regi is gonna be dead and then the other is either gonna be dead too or active like back on the first FS2

but if they do add USAF back with the planes how will tali combat it as they only have the AH-6?

Posted (edited)

Look i will do a poll/suggestion later for Taliban air regiments to return Ok. because i'm doing one for US and one for Taliban. i will do the Taliban one once this suggestion is resolved.

15 hours ago, Joel said:

Having 2 Air Regiments in US is gonna be a bit bad again because one regi is gonna be dead and then the other is either gonna be dead too or active like back on the first FS2

but if they do add USAF back with the planes how will tali combat it as they only have the AH-6?

Edited by roniczhere
Adding a Quote

We do have SAS for a reason... The SAS is the new USAF. But since we don't have Pilot and Fighter pilot classes cause someone wants to make custom Q menus we allow everyone in SAS to fly atm, but if anything fuck the jets and let's re-add the AH1Z and super cobra and give tali the old attack heli that I forgot the name of. 

Posted (edited)

Add the Cessna back, US already have more air vehicles then Taliban so they shouldn't get a plane.

No point in adding USAF back it's kinda useless. Unless they just rename SAS to USAF

Edited by Lach

Just now, Jackal said:

bring back the old helis

+1

I want lock on missiles and a ball turret mini gun..

• Dumb 2

With the update coming in soon and the expansion of new factions, this wouldn’t work. Adding a new regiment to US and then adding new factions will lead to numbers in regiments lower than ever. One air regiment is plenty anyway.

• Informative 1