Sign in to follow this  
Stubbs

Brian's Warn Appeal (Couldn't Find a Place)

SteamID:
	In-game alias/rank: SAS 1LT Brian
        Who Warned you?: Admin Rhys
	Ban Reason: TK - Bombed 2 US with Attack Heli

Why should we remove the warn on you?: I didn't purposefully TK.. There was an Airdrop Mini event where i was flying my Venom and battling Johnson while supporting US...
        I Found a taliban so i circled around to kill him... I shot my rockets - in that time before my rockets hit - the taliban was killed by a US sniper and my rockets accidentially killed 2 US soldiers who where behind a tree and 1 didn't see
        There was no ticket made by the 2 US soldiers for TK - i was just TPEd by Rhys and wanred... 

Evidence in your favor (Optional):   -  None.
  • Winner 1

Posted (edited)

I warned you as you need to be a lot more careful and they were around 40 metres from the point. You can't just bomb areas near an objective and expect everything to be fine, it is a big issue with heli pilots and it's more of a warning to be careful, it's just a warn, be more careful when bombing and nothing will happen. 

If you bombed them while they were on the point fighting Tali, yea sure but if you shoot at snipers nest when there is US there and there is also US at the objective (ghetto) there seems to be an issue with who you were shooting at.

(Also according to one of the US you killed the civilian was unarmed)

Basically don't shoot at US who are fighting or standing near a civ/Tali it was a stupid thing to do and unless you can somehow find a way to only damage the Tali and not teammates, don't shoot at US.

Edit: a ticket was made, you killed a staff and I was asked by them to take you to a sit.

Edited by Rhys
  • Informative 1

That’s not what happened, there was a civilian AFK on a hill, near snipers nest (spicy I believe) me and another person were going to the city, I got out of my humvee and started walking towards him going to ask him to move further away from the point, then Stubbs shot a rocket at him, killing me and the civilian.

i believe that because it’s just a warn you should just take it.

5 hours ago, Gizmo said:

That’s not what happened, there was a civilian AFK on a hill, near snipers nest (spicy I believe) me and another person were going to the city, I got out of my humvee and started walking towards him going to ask him to move further away from the point, then Stubbs shot a rocket at him, killing me and the civilian.

i believe that because it’s just a warn you should just take it.

From my position flying the helicopter, I saw the *AFK* Taliban pull out a weapon... so I turned around to kill him... I didn't see you guys.... when I check kill logs I didn't me kill him he was shot before my rockets managed to hit.

And i try very hard not to get warned because i take careful consideration into things that i do and even when i make a mistake I apologise.

You were warned because you bombed a teammate whether intentional or unintentional, you are responsible for you explosives. If you throw a frag and kill 4 teammates, whose fault is it? You grenade launcher teammates repetitively, whose fault is it? You have access to explosives and you need to use them responsibly, thinking they had a gun out or not seeing them isnt an excuse.

• Agree 1

On behalf of Canoon

Denied

You are responsible for your rockets like other players are responsible for their grenades and RPG rockets. It's just a log, warns don't mean anything physically.