Sign in to follow this  
Guest leelum05

moderator application

Guest leelum05

Steam id 61198256747990/ 

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston): ssgt leelum05 

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston): leelum 

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: no 

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: no 

How much game time on Colossal Gaming MilitaryRP do you have? (Provide proof): First Seen: Nov 04, 2017 10:00 AM 

CURRENT STATS 

Score: 0 
Minutes Played: 65 
Score per Minute: 0 
Rank on Server: #16 

ALL TIME STATS 

Score: 2424 
Minutes Played: 28427 
Score per Minute: 0.1 
Rank on Server: 
#308 out of 13220 

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : guest  

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?: yes 

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: 7 

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: yes  

Do you follow and enforce the server rules to the best of your ability?: yes  

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?: yes 

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?: yes  

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times: yes  

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you: no bans  

Communication Servers Agreement 

How often do you use the Official CG Discord server?: as much as possible  

How often do you use the TeamSpeak server?: not often but do check on it there then then  

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Discord & TeamsSpeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Discord & TeamSpeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Discord & TeamSpeak Rules (#lobby Channel): yes 

Questions 

Why should the staff team accept you as a Moderator on Colossal Gaming Military Roleplay?: I try my hardest in this server I love to read about everyone's great ideas for this server I think I can make a big difference and shine on this server and would love to be more together with this server. 

Discuss your ability to work in a team and give examples that demonstrate this: on a regular basis I play rugby which we work as team all the time. And my Reggie in colossal gaming works together very well and we are a great family and love to work with everyone to make a difference.  

Discuss any past experiences that you believe have impacted the server and player(s) positively: many things the server have big changes all the time which make a big difference to playing and make it really fun and reading people ideas and how they play this game really inspires me and changes the way I see people in this game and play  

Describe your personality and speak a little about yourself: I play rugby every weekend and love to play on my pc I love playing gmod and star wars battel front 2. I'm a very happy person and I love making stuff fun  for other and I love making a difference to peoples lives.  

Scenarios 

Scenario 1: A Player is running around on the server and rdming constantly. Despite previous warnings from other staff, this player is still on his murder spree. All the other staff has logged off and you are the only one left. The player count is around 35. You've encountered this player before and have found him to be quite the minge. 

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react? I would bring them to a sit under the map and jail them I would try to ask what they are doing and why they have done it then I would contact a offline admin and tell them what im doing then I would ban them for what they have done. 

Scenario 2: A well-known Player has Mass-RDMed a small squad of Players on his own team. This Player has been a very great member in the past, however recently you've observed that they are slipping up a lot. 

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react? I would bring them to a sit I would ask them what's going on I would  not give them and special treatment because they are well known then I would kick him for a period of time. 

Good luck with your application! If you've got any questions please contact Canoon. 

eam ID: /765

Posted (edited)

no.

There's no effort put into this application, grammar and spelling are all over the place. 

Simply kicking a well-known player for pulling a Massie is not acceptable.

Edited by Merky

You ruined the Taliban rp yesterday 

Denied.

Feel free to reapply in two weeks.