Sign in to follow this  
[NPEX] Chicken

Chicken's T-Mod Application

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:426014472

Steam Community Profile Page Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198812294673/

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston): 1LT (One eye)Chicken

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston): Chicken

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: No

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: No

How much game time do you have? (Provide proof)(Gametracker): https://www.gametracker.com/player/chicken/139.99.162.1:27015/

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, etc)? : Ultimate

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?: Yes

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: 7/10

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: Yes

Do you follow and enforce the server rules to the best of your ability?: Yes I try to do my best but I do believe that I can do better

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?: Yes I do

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?: Yes

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times: Yes I do

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you:

Yes

I made a stupid mistake and I know it was a bad thing to do at the time.

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?: I don’t know how to use team speak.

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon): Yes

Questions

Why should the staff team accept you as a Moderator on Colossal Gaming Military Roleplay?:

I've been playing on the server for a little while, I've had fun and I thought that there might be more I could do within the community and becoming a moderator and I am very active on the server, I understand the rules even though I have broken a few I do believe that I can do better in the feature and even though I may not handle some situations to the best standards of other staff I still think that I could be a great addition to the staff team

Discuss your ability to work as a team and give examples that demonstrate this:

I'd say my ability to work as a team is pretty good, The best example I have to demonstrate this is probably As being a 75th officer, We have only got a captain and a 1LT, Me and my Captain had to work together in order to keep the regiment running.

Have you ever had an administration position, whether that be in this community or another: No I have not.

Discuss any past experiences that you believe have impacted the server and player(s) positively:

I had been joining many different regiments with the time that I have been on the server and I had made friends within the community some of them made it to an officer position and I lost them as a good friend then decided to join a different regiment and I decided to give it a go and get our friendship back I have had a lot of fun doing this and now I have finally found a regiment that I like and have now finally made it to an officer position

Describe your personality and speak a little about yourself:

I am 14 I have really got nothing to do in my spare time I work during the week sometimes and most of my time I spend on Garry's mod with 3675 hours and 1700 of that in colossal gaming some of the other things that I like to do Is karate I do that at least 4 times a week. I have been doing it for the last 8 years and I have achieved my black belt recently

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A Player is running around on the server and rdming constantly. Despite previous warnings from other staff, this player is still on his murder spree. All the other staff have logged off and you are the only one left. The player count is around 35. You've encountered this player before and have found him to be quite the minge.

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react?

I would do !jail (name) goto them and tell them why they are in jail. And ban them for Mass RDM for only 3 days as that is the max for a  t-mod and I will get their steam id and give it to another staff member to extend their ban.

Scenario 2: A well-known Player has Mass-RDMed a small squad of Players on his own team. This Player has been a very great member in the past, however recently you've observed that they are slipping up a lot.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react?

I would do the same as if they were any other player jailtp them under the map and let them know what they have done then proceed to write up their ban if there is higher-ups on get them to do a longer ban.

Edited by [NPEX] Chicken

+1 good application would do good as T-Mod even though he's made a lot of bad mistakes

+1 Chicken became mature overtime and is very friendly. I believe he can become a moderator because on how he reacts to situations and easily understands many problems. Anyways gl on you app man. Luv lots.

Edited by ❐ Zynix ❐

-1 The application seems very vague. 

3 hours ago, [NPEX] Chicken said:

Why should the staff team accept you as a Moderator on Colossal Gaming Military Roleplay?:

This is probably the most important question on the app and it feels like you rushed it (and other questions). You have to prove to the staff team what you're capable of, what you can bring to the team etc. I reckon 75 words minimum for this questions is needed to fully justify why you're good for the job.

As well as that, you do have something like 13+ warns. Some may be old but it seems that you've been in the wrong more than once.

-1 The app is rushed with little to no detail in some of the questions. Also you can be immature at times.

-1 Application seems rushed, and is very vague. I think it could have more detail. 

Your application looks rushed and overall doesn't show a good understanding for why you would be a better choice over other applicants

Possibly contact another staff member next time for some help with your application.

Good Luck!

+1 I do believe that chicken would be a great Mod due to the fact that he has matured substantially over the weeks/months and within his app he states multiple reasons why he should be mod and has put in quite a bit of effort in-side off his app. so he will get a +1 from me.

-some rando who has been demoted 4 times with the name of Ronic.

-1 Rushed App, pretty much what everyone else said.

and also uh..

Spoiler

9edfcca83f3e43e3b8dc5c9b0ac049f3.png.6451e7bb61805d623aaa83705c7601c1.png

This is concerning considering you are apply for moderator.

don't you have 15 warnings for rdm?

Edited by Kane
ur mum

Denied.

Feel free to reapply in two weeks.