Ronan

EM Application

General

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:23624202

Steam Community Profile Page Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198007514132/

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston): Ronan (Tribunus)

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston): Ronic/Ronan

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: No

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: I was staff on a in-dev server that is now shut down called Empire-Ready DarkRP

How much game time do you have on the server? (Provide proof)
https://www.gametracker.com/player/roniczhere/139.99.162.1:27015/ (converted 392 Hours from current minutes)

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : User

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?: Semi i know how to jail and teleport players and access the menu but otherwise no.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: Staff 8/10 Players 7/10 (overall 6/10)

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: Yes

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?: Yes

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times: Yes

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you: i have got a off-record ban but why i should still be accepted is because i think i have some creative aspects that others may-not have and i do have a optimistic mindset that can produce ideas that may help events and other situations that will come to the EM's attention. Also most staff know i am a bit "snappy" at them in sits but i am quite calm for the majority of the time i am on each day.

Do you Understand as an Event Master you are not allowed to abuse your rank outside of the Events you run?  (Type YES if you agree): Yes

Do you have any Event Experience (Have you played a Character in an Event or assisted in the Set-up)?: i have been a Jugg twice but otherwise no

What Inspires you to become an Event Master?: I'm inspired by how the EM's run their events and i dream to be one and create events of my own, i want to help out the EM's during the Events and take some of the "constructive" critisisims that the players put in OOC and possibly build on that in other events of my own or of other EM's and i am able to create events on the spot as-well as scripts that give the players immersion and fun while waiting or playing the event.

Do you feel confident in delivering clear and concise briefings and debriefing?: Yes because i have confidence when i speak infront of huge amounts of people and i am also able to do briefings and debriefings if someone has to go or someone needs to have someone replace them when they were doing their debrief/briefing.

Communication Servers Agreement

How often do you use the Official CG Discord server?: not much because i stick to the individual ones like sec-ops, delta-force and marines but i am on the CG official discord and i have viewed the chats once/twice.

How often do you use the TeamSpeak server?: i don't have teamspeak but i can access and download it and i dont have the CG teamspeak.

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Discord & TeamsSpeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Discord & TeamSpeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Discord & TeamSpeak Rules (#lobby Channel): Yes

Short Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become an Event Master on MilitaryRP: Why i want to become a EM is because it seems like the EM team is having some issues with "active" EM's so i want to become one to help and be one of the most active EM's that gets events done on time, i wish to get EM so i can help out the Events and make new/original events that may boost server popularity and may bring a better CG and more people that will participate in the events, also i can make players have a sense of immersion that puts a positive impact on the server.

In One Paragraph, please explain how you will bring new, interesting and creative Event Ideas to the table?: how i would bring new events is by making "out of the ordinary" events that are fun and quick, one of the ideas i have in mind is a bigger version of Saleam that has 3 murderers and more people on each role so that the game can run faster and since this is a original idea i think i could use the events/ideas that i come up with on a daily basis would make a new and diverse set of Events and EM ideas.

Briefly describe how a "Typical Event" is run (Keep it short, you will provide a more detailed answer further in the application)?: a typical event would be a KOTH followed by a Renforcment match that will be on a map like ship or Desert_Atrocity (or whatever the map name is) another typical event would be a 3 PC followed by a KOTH match on a big map (i don't know most of the names of the maps)

Scenarios

Scenario 1: Users are complaining about the quality of the Event you are running despite only being 2 minutes into the Event. You spent almost an hour crafting this event and you were very keen to run it.

Question 1: As a Event Master, how do you react?

i would take constructive critisism from the players and then i would ask about what they didn't like most about the event and then build on the critisism so that i can improve the event next time and make it more fun for the players next time.

Scenario 2: During your Event, you urgently need to go AFK. You will most likely not return in time to finish the event and it has only been running for 5 minutes.

Question 2: As an Event Master, how do you react?

i would try to hold the urge to go AFK however if i needed to go AFK and had no other options i would inform the EM's to keep the event running  because i have to go AFK, then i would send them the script i made and the map + game-mode we were doing next and then i would go AFK.

Event Crafting

You must craft your own Event from start to finish (Include Briefing and Debriefing). You are required to use full details such as map, actions (e.g. !model @ "model"), plot twists etc. Remember to include PassiveRP Elements!

I have made a google Doc to save space the link is below

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yztNHOMLcl_F3oKxImL1AbLjI6NIBN_DAsx6seBSFLY/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by roniczhere
Fixing link

Change the perms on your event crafting doc so you dont need to request access to see it k thx

• Agree 1

Neutral +/- The events you made are too tali sided and its looks like a high chance for the US to win. 

Edited by ❐ Zynix ❐

Neutral

your event crafting is ok but I would like to see some commands in their:

8 hours ago, roniczhere said:

You are required to use full details such as map, actions (e.g. !model @ "model")

Lots of Spelling and Grammatical errors in the application, event crafting document has a bit of eye cancer, there are a couple of other problems I see which arent related to the application (Contact me on discord for that) but, other than that activity is good and ideas are some-what alright.

+/-

TLDR: Fix Spelling and Grammar errors, fix hard to read areas in the google doc.

+1 I believe ronic could be a great em if he puts the work in. Giving him an opportunity would be the only way to show this

The event crafting shows depth and gives an opportunity for future events to follow a story, which I believe they should aim for. 

Good luck

Edited by Bob Jane

+1 I think Ronan would be a good em because of his work ethic even though he gets mad a bit easily

+1 I think ronan would be a great event master he does ok building of events 

+1 I believe Ronan has the ethic to become an EM, his capabilities are equal to what's required to become an EM. I believe he could mature as mentioned in his app. If he were in the shoes of a "staff" I reckon he could understand what they do, making him a more positive person.

Neutral +/- Could be better formatted for the application entirely, and you have been known to minge. However, if you improve your formatting a bit and I don't get any reports or see any minge (Which I haven't as of yet.), I reckon you'll go far.

It could have a bit more detail within the answers to questions, but overall you seem you know what you are doing. I also see you control yourself within situations, just download TS and get the server link for it so that you have that out of the way. I feel like you would not be a bad part of the team from what I have experienced from you as a player, a leader and a staff member. Its only a Trial, so I say give Ronan a chance. +1

Edited by Soap

+1 I believe Ronic should get EM after explaining to me how the events works and its seems quiet intresting and fun

+1 I believe ronan can be a great em with his event crafting and on top of that he is also active most of the time and i have been in some good rp scenarios with him i feel with just a bit more help from more experienced ems ronan can give us fun events

neutral 

seen you minge recently in front of others (Eg. in debrief) 

Good guy, would make a great EM, can be a bit loose at times, but lets be fare we all have our moments. +1

SEC-OPS SGT

Formerly :  Marines SSGT, SEC-OPS Riot Control SSGT

Neutral

I dont think you are mature enough for Event Master.

Edited by Dragoul
  • Agree 1

-1 too immature, gets angry easily, doesn't really matter how good ur events are if you are going to be immature. You should be mature before getting a position, not after.

Edited by Rhys

Denied

The team would like to see an improvement on your general behaviour.

Reapply in two weeks.