BigDaddy

CGX Gang Newsletter 1 - Pulled up on some tried hards

HOMELESS

Feat_Homeless.jpg

Edited by Sloppy

2 hours ago, Sloppy said:

HOMELESS

Feat_Homeless.jpg

EXCUSE ME SIR WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUTSIDE THE BADGER'S MUSHROOMS HQ?

hq.png

• Informative 1

Must be the spot where DEAD GANGS go to rest?

SO THAT'S WHY YOU WERE THERE YESTERDAY.

• Informative 1

whole lotta gang shit

31 minutes ago, eleventeen said:

ferals dream team

more like 

Ferals dick suckers team

Sorry WHO are YOU?

• Dumb 1

8 hours ago, Sloppy said:

Sorry WHO are YOU?

Lol stfu and suck more dick

• Agree 1
  • Angry 1

On 12/1/2018 at 6:49 AM, BigDaddy said:

No shitty forum staff can keep me down. Try an

So nice to see feral helping out the more 'challenged' members of the community ❤️ Feral you truely are a saint, making these IRRELEVANT players that would normally fly under the radar as the next ghett of the community now have a place to stay and be cared for. Keep up the good work you are doing for the community 🙂 Meanwhile US real gang members will stay on top and run the streets like we do.

eee908dac4310412276c9cba1b101096.jpg

• Agree 3
  • Friendly 1

^^ so beautiful 😍 

Oops

xI4mknAQ_400x400.jpg

Edited by Sloppy

Let these SAVAGE MEMES be a WARNING to EVERYONE not to mess with the DREAM TEAM!

Edited by Sloppy

Actually thinking back on my post, I feel like I should have taken the shot back in 2004 when I had the chance. These IRRELEVANT Players are pest and need to be stopped. It was July 12th 2004, fuckboi feral charlson was doing his round at the Wat-acan rubbing his very moist lips on babys and disabled players on the server. He spotted a very VERY disabled young man in the crowd shouting "PLEESE GIBE ME ADTENTION I NED SUM CROULT, SOY BEOPLE RESPCT ME" The Fuckboi made his way over to the young man, as he approached him he screamed out at the top of his lungs, "HEY DUUUDE!" and lent in for the kiss. I was 2 rooftops over with my trusty L92 Sniper Rifle totally from black ops 1, I had the chance... The shot that couldnt have stopped this IRRELEVANT wave of players from starting. I could have gone down in history...

1b57ec611cd541c60fd11677aeeedfa6.jpg

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

ok BUDDY, i THINK iv had enough of YOUR shenanigans. Let ME set the RECORD straight! the CGX GANG has BIG gay and saying no HOMO will not SAVE you this time!

Edited by Graham

6 hours ago, BigDaddy said:

Actually thinking back on my post, I feel like I should have taken the shot back in 2004 when I had the chance. These IRRELEVANT Players are pest and need to be stopped. It was July 12th 2004, fuckboi feral charlson was doing his round at the Wat-acan rubbing his very moist lips on babys and disabled players on the server. He spotted a very VERY disabled young man in the crowd shouting "PLEESE GIBE ME ADTENTION I NED SUM CROULT, SOY BEOPLE RESPCT ME" The Fuckboi made his way over to the young man, as he approached him he screamed out at the top of his lungs, "HEY DUUUDE!" and lent in for the kiss. I was 2 rooftops over with my trusty L92 Sniper Rifle totally from black ops 1, I had the chance... The shot that couldnt have stopped this IRRELEVANT wave of players from starting. I could have gone down in history...

dd888f17120f1cd13192dd219d681c31.png

FBFC is inviting all the niggas that let him eat their ass. 

In return, they ghett to suck his dick

Love u my big teddy bear ❤️

• Friendly 1

3 hours ago, eleventeen said:

FBFC is inviting all the niggas that let him eat their ass. 

In return, they ghett to suck his dick

Love u my big teddy bear ❤️

Herro Mr Level-Teen I hope you are enjoying your under cover misson in VIET...NAM! I have just heard news from our international communications expert that you have completed your mission. We thank you for your service and we have organized a plane to wait for you in the rice fields tomorrow at 12 am to bring you back home and we will get some dim sum just in time for asian christmas ❤️ /me salutes

cccedbe149ccc52f42560768ce021177.jpg

• Friendly 1

On 12/20/2018 at 10:52 PM, Graham said:

Alrighty buddy boy iv had enough

7 hours ago, Graham said:

ok BUDDY, i THINK iv had enough of YOUR shenanigans. Let ME set the RECORD straight! the CGX GANG has BIG gay and saying no HOMO will not SAVE you this time!

Yet you continue, playing dead won't help for so long.

• Friendly 1

3 hours ago, BigDaddy said:

Herro Mr Level-Teen I hope you are enjoying your under cover misson in VIET...NAM! I have just heard news from our international communications expert that you have completed your mission. We thank you for your service and we have organized a plane to wait for you in the rice fields tomorrow at 12 am to bring you back home and we will get some dim sum just in time for asian christmas ❤️ /me salutes

cccedbe149ccc52f42560768ce021177.jpg

Herro mr teddy bear. Me erreven teeren.

hong kong Hong.

shit they are gone.

the curry muncher, the ass eater and the dick sucker are holding me hostage. They are feeding me curry and ass. Plz help or fbfc will eat my ass mr teddy bear sir /me salutes 

Your kind isn't welcome here be gone faghetts...

Rajshahi-photo-final.jpg

• Agree 1
  • Winner 2

5 hours ago, Forza [CGFBI Director] said:

B O I ! sO MaNy GaNgS!!!

SINCE THE START OF RECENT EVENTS OF A MASSIVE GANG UPRISING THROUGH COLOSSAL GAMING, CGFBI WILL BE ATTEMPTING TO CONTROL THE SITUATION.

CGFBI.png.48f0cc6dcecef3b848e7cb996629ccbc.png

lol no. Just stop this is cringe. There are 3 gangs and thats it boyass. Take your dead memes to another part of the forum this is a gang war not a cringe war OOF

0.jpg

• Winner 2

1 minute ago, BigDaddy said:

lol no. Just stop this is cringe. There are 3 gangs and thats it boyass. Take your dead memes to another part of the forum this is a gang war not a cringe war OOF

0.jpg

thats a meatshot 😎

• Friendly 1

3 hours ago, BigDaddy said:

0.jpg

Get outta of here gang faghett