HAPPYHOBO

ban appeal

Ban Appeal Template:
	Discord ID (name#2003):HAPPY HOBO#8826
	Discord alias/rank:my rank is isis sod
	Teamspeak UniqueID:dont have teamspeak
	Teamspeak alias/rank:dont have teamspeak
	What happened in your perspective?:i was on vaca at seaspray and i just got back
	Why should we unban you?:cause i play with rp and this is the only armyrp server i will ever play and it was not my doing that i was banned
	Evidence in your favor (Optional):?
Edited by HAPPYHOBO

Neutral - What happened please explain with a bit more detail

Edited by Diirex
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, HAPPYHOBO said:

Why should we unban you?:cause im going to beat the shit out of my brother for getting me perma ban

I don't believe beating the shit out of your brother is a valid reason to unban you. It's hard to believe that your 'brother' has gone onto your gmod to hack on the server but i guess we won't know until futher evidence is proven. Maybe getting your brother and you in a discord call is one way to prove your innocence. Get him to spill the tea?

• Agree 3

4 minutes ago, HAPPYHOBO said:

bob jane my brother knows i like this server alot

But are you able to both get in a discord call?

Edit: 

I imagine you could both be in the same room too since your brothers?

Edited by Bob Jane

no probably because i hurt the shit out of him and now he is pissed off at me

2 hours ago, Diirex said:

Neutral - What happened please explain with a bit more detail

so i was on vaca at seaspray for a few days and then i come back home and log onto gmod and i see that i have been perma banned and i thought well my brother is the only one that knows my steam email and password so i found out it was him

No, I have heard your voice before and it was definitely you.

Your account has been banned for cheating.  Coming up with blatent lies is a waste of your time and our time.

• Agree 2

15 minutes ago, HAPPYHOBO said:

so i was on vaca at seaspray for a few days and then i come back home and log onto gmod and i see that i have been perma banned and i thought well my brother is the only one that knows my steam email and password so i found out it was him

To be quite honest, im very disappointed in you as I thought finally we had some better players and new players coming up and joining tali, but you had just started and was already doing better than most the vets and currents players which is very blatant cheating personally.

Not surprised about the outcome of this appeal.

good luck in the future.

Joseph rafaj

I trusted you, let you into Isis and it turns out you're hacking. (smh my head 😕 ) It's really sad that you have to hack on a gmod server like this where pretty much all you have to do is point and click but then after being banned for hacks you just don't want to own up to your actions. This shows your immaturity and I can clearly see that this appeal will be denied as you took about 5 minutes to write it and don't seem apologetic for your actions. If you truly want to come back to this server maybe wait a couple of months, come back mature and ready to play the server legit and fix up your ban appeal. 

• Agree 2

I trained you and trusted you in many ways, You broke rules and was unloyal. But getting caught hacking is something unacceptable. Next time bring evidence to appeal that you did not hack. When its comes to a punishment its hard to be given a second chance. So make sure you learn from your mistakes, I believe even if you don't get unban many people in other servers will accept you for who you are.

So (Bring proof of you not hacking, and take more time in doing your ban appeal (It looks so rush and it looks like your not giving effort) People might think you are like a one time fella who comes on servers gets ban and unban and continue breaking rules)

(And don't bring your brother into this, it was clearly you/ I remember when Lucifer and I first trained you into the server when you were a trainee)(or probz you guys have the same voice ) and (if ur his brother next time go and study or some shit and stop being toxic when you get a punished)

So far for me is -1 cause of you not taking things seriously and breaking the server rules countless of times even if your friendly, even if your nice to me and I was nice to you (SERVER RULES ARE SERVER RULES) 

I let you into delta force in hope you would improve and such, to find you completely 180 and hack, also what’s with this

(LINK REDACTED DUE TO RESTRICTED CONTENT (BY CANOON))
https://ibb.co/2NZ4NTn

Edited by Canoon
Link Restriction.

I'd doesn't matter, you are responsible for your account, regardless of whether it was your brother or not.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

Feck off with your ban appeal as stated above you clearly did not put effort in it you just did it in hopes that people would pity you into unbanning you and this is just on a whole other level https://ibb.co/9G1CTPL https://ibb.co/2NZ4NTn I believe the community does not need players like you.

Edited by GroGnak CS.MONEY
  • Friendly 2
  • Winner 1

Bruh everyone talking about bringing him to a regi. I brought him to a PVT

I should have not even promoted you.It feels like my fault that I brought this cause

Edited by -Zynix-

You were given the opportunity to play on the server and you blew it. You had the opportunity to prove to us that this was a mistake but instead blamed your brother and said you hit him. Take some time off gmod, and maybe, just maybe, the community may seek forgiveness but it won’t come too quickly. Hacking is frowned upon. At this stage, your chances are low in coming back.

This my last statement on this matter. Good luck.  

Edited by Bob Jane
  • Agree 1

11 hours ago, -Zynix- said:

I trained you and trusted you in many ways, You broke rules and was unloyal. But getting caught hacking is something unacceptable. Next time bring evidence to appeal that you did not hack. When its comes to a punishment its hard to be given a second chance. So make sure you learn from your mistakes, I believe even if you don't get unban many people in other servers will accept you for who you are.

So (Bring proof of you not hacking, and take more time in doing your ban appeal (It looks so rush and it looks like your not giving effort) People might think you are like a one time fella who comes on servers gets ban and unban and continue breaking rules)

(And don't bring your brother into this, it was clearly you/ I remember when Lucifer and I first trained you into the server when you were a trainee)(or probz you guys have the same voice ) and (if ur his brother next time go and study or some shit and stop being toxic when you get a punished)

So far for me is -1 cause of you not taking things seriously and breaking the server rules countless of times even if your friendly, even if your nice to me and I was nice to you (SERVER RULES ARE SERVER RULES) 

what are you on about you did not train me if anything i took you hostage

9 hours ago, Bob Jane said:

You were given the opportunity to play on the server and you blew it. You had the opportunity to prove to us that this was a mistake but instead blamed your brother and said you hit him. Take some time off gmod, and maybe, just maybe, the community may seek forgiveness but it won’t come too quickly. Hacking is frowned upon. At this stage, your chances are low in coming back.

This my last statement on this matter. Good luck.  

i am in the community i do lawns donations and i do aac sasrc adfc how much community do i have to do

10 hours ago, -Zynix- said:

Bruh everyone talking about bringing him to a regi. I brought him to a PVT

I should have not even promoted you.It feels like my fault that I brought this cause

for the last time what the fuck are you on about i am in tali and you never promoted me

10 hours ago, GroGnak CS.MONEY said:

Feck off with your ban appeal as stated above you clearly did not put effort in it you just did it in hopes that people would pity you into unbanning you and this is just on a whole other level https://ibb.co/9G1CTPL https://ibb.co/2NZ4NTn I believe the community does not need players like you.

im still new to alot of computer stuff

11 hours ago, Gizmo said:

I let you into delta force in hope you would improve and such, to find you completely 180 and hack, also what’s with this

https://ibb.co/9G1CTPL
https://ibb.co/2NZ4NTn

btw giz i put that video up to show the world i am not racist sexist or offensive.

5 minutes ago, HAPPYHOBO said:

for the last time what the fuck are you on about i am in tali and you never promoted me

Bruh you were a trainee who actually fucking listen to people

I agree with Rhys. If your brother somehow obtained your steam account login details, that is your responsibility. If your brother logged in and cheated or not, if you knew your brother had your login details you should have changed them. 

I hope in the future you can keep your login details safe.

Edited by -Henry-
  • Winner 2

Thank you for taking the time to put a ban appeal in.

Unfortunately, I wish you would also have taken that time to tell the truth, rather then lie blatantly in your appeal.

I did some looking into in relation to the sit that your account was put in, in an effort to see if your story about your "brother having access to your account and hacking on the server". I have a recording of the sit that got you banned, which includes you talking on voice. Rather then just taking my staff's word that its you, I went and spoke to a number of people that have heard your voice, and I quote " That is indeed him, he's quite blatant".

Now, I know what your gonna say, "We both sound the same". I've been around for a while, and I have yet to meet siblings that sound exactly the same, It doesn't make any sense. So next time you want to put an appeal in, I want you to consider some wise words....

760b95c5e3ce363df6fcfa6eb7875e9a--judge-

Appeal denied.

Not eligible to reapply till 2020.

Come back with an original story, or perhaps honesty, since honesty is usually the best.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 4