Sign in to follow this  
Sloppy

Leaning

+1, Would give a more realistic and "cautious" approach to pvp and sort of slow it down and make it feel more real.

-1 you could make some aids headglitches with this addon... While it's cool, I don't think it's needed.

Would prefer to test this out on a mirror server to see what it's like.  Has the potential to be good but also has the potential to have dirty asf glitches and peaks.

I believe the server had leaning a long time ago and was removed for the same reason prone was (i think) 

While it would be fun and add some realism, I doubt players will use it much and it could cause major glitch upon events and home map

+1, been waiting for something to spice pvp up instead of just being rushed lol

We've never had any add-on that adds leaning or something similar. Though, it was something that was discussed a while ago, but a lot of work would need to be done on an addon as they way hitboxes are done on here is fairly unique + the hit registration, unlike stock darkRP basically everything to do with hit calculation has been written by badger.

• Agree 1

Colossal Gaming Rainbow Six Siege RP
Jokes aside, I completely agree with Rhys.
The hit registration is already shit for some models, and along with the shitty peaks that would come with this, this would probably make the hit registration even worse.

+/-

going to say that because like Rhys said it could cause major head glitches, but it would improve an aspect of PvP area.