Sign in to follow this  
Guitarman’sGhost

Guitarman’sGhost’s T-mod application

Posted (edited)

Guitarmans Rewritten application

General

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:434726088

Steam Community Profile Page Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profile/76561198829717904

Current In-Game Alias (E.g. Captain Deston): SPC Guitartarman’sGhost

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston): Guitarman’sGhost

Are you currently staff on any other servers within this community: no

Have you been staff on any other communities (if so, please list your positions, community, and at least one reference and their SteamID): no

What is your current game time on Colossal Gaming MilitaryRP? (Provide proof):

https://www.gametracker.com/player/MrBattopia 2435 (Batz)/139.99.162.1:27015/

What is your current rank in-game (E.g. User, Respected, Gold, ect): User

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’: Yes I know how the basic ULX commands work. (E.g. !kick, !bring, !jailtp and !strip)

On a scale of 1 - 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members: Strong 5

Are you currently in the Colossal Gaming Steam group: Yes

Do you follow and enforce the server rules to the best of your ability: Yes

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players: Yes

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players: Yes

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times: Yes

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you: The ban I received was for spoiling endgame however I never did it was a mix up and quickly resolved.

DISCORD AGREEMENT

How often do you use the Discord Server: I am on the Discord server whenever I am playing on the server.

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Discord Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Discord powers and acknowledge that you understand the Discord Rules (#lobby Channel): YES

QUEsTIONS

Why should the staff team consider accepting you as a Moderator on Colossal Gaming MilitaryRP:
The reason why you should consider me for the position of Trial Moderator is that I can bring the following traits which I feel would benefit the staff team:
1. I am very active on the server.
2. I have a decent understanding on how ULX works and how to use it effectively.
3. When dealing with sits I feel as if I am capable with handing out proper punishments for those who break the rules.
4. I feel if I am given a task where I have to work in a team that this is where I shine the most.
5. I have a pretty relaxed attitude when interacting with others but know when I have to be serious.
6. I feel during event set ups I can be useful to the event masters when creating points for events.
7. I know that I have to treat everyone the same even if they are my friends because it looks bad in front of new players when a staff takes their buddies side over them.
8. I am someone that can be relied on to be there in the thick of it in order to prevent chaos.

9. I’m pretty sure a lot of people like me as well (not a proper reason but I just wanted to put this out there)

Discuss your ability to work in a team and give examples that demonstrate this: I feel my ability to be someone who can be relied on is a great asset to any team structure.

Discuss any past experiences that you believe have impacted the server and player(s) positively: I feel that I would not know what to list as there have been a lot of times where my problem solving has helped others which in turn makes them more relaxed on the server so if you wanted you can take that as impacting players positively. 

Describe your personality and speak a little about yourself: Well, in short, I am a very social person who takes time to help others people which gives me a sense of accomplishment that I was able to make their lives that much better. I was born in America but not too many people know this as most people only know that I have lived in Australia for 12 years now and this being an Australian server I feel so at home.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A Player is running around on the server and rdming constantly. Despite previous warnings from other staff, this player is still on his murder spree. All the other staff has logged off and you are the only one left. The player count is around 35. You've encountered this player before and have found him to be quite the minge.

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react: As a Moderator I would first proceed to get his steamID as more often than not people who run around rdming constantly disconnect as soon as they are caught by staff. After bringing the player to sit at a location where it would not interrupt other players role-play experience and would proceed to inform the player that he would be receiving a ban for his actions, however, considering I am a Moderator my bans limited to a certain time so I would need them to be extended by a higher ranking staff member.

Scenario 2: A well-known Player has Mass-RDMed a small squad of Players on his own team. This Player has been a very great member in the past, however recently you've observed that they are slipping up a lot.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react: As a Moderator in this situation I would proceed to take them to a secluded area and discuss what is going on to find the cause as to why they are slipping up a lot recently and take what they have said into account and give it to the commander of the regiment to find a solution and explain to the player that his unfortunately actions have consequences and that he will be receiving a 1 week ban due to the Mass-RDM. 

Edited by [GG]MrBattopia
I fixed it up a bit

It is evident that your application has more words than your past one. However, I still believe that the question...

22 minutes ago, [GG]MrBattopia said:

why should the staff team consider accepting you as a Moderator on Colossal Gaming MilitaryRP:

still needs a bit more, along with others. I singled out this question because you need to pitch to the community what makes you better for the job than anyone else. Make sure you detail what you can do and what makes you perfect perfect for the job.

You seem pretty chill in game from what I've seen.

Neutral for now but if I see further improvements, I will change it to a +1

19 hours ago, Bob Jane said:

It is evident that your application has more words than your past one. However, I still believe that the question...

still needs a bit more, along with others. I singled out this question because you need to pitch to the community what makes you better for the job than anyone else. Make sure you detail what you can do and what makes you perfect perfect for the job.

You seem pretty chill in game from what I've seen.

Neutral for now but if I see further improvements, I will change it to a +1

How’s this look now

Neutral 

your behaviour changes a lot from good to bad and I want to see more of your good side