Guitarman’sGhost’s T-mod application

Guest Guitarman’sGhost

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:434726088

Steam Community Profile Page Link:

Https://steam community.com/profiles/76561198829717904

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston): SPC Guitarman’sGost 

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston): Guitarman’sGhost 

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: not anymore 

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: I have not been staff before on any server except my own little server I did ages ago which has been shut down

How much game time on Colossal Gaming MilitaryRP do you have? (Provide proof):

https://www.gametracker.com/player/MrBattopia%202435%20%28Batz%29/139.99.162.1:27015/

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : SPC And I am guest

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?:I am not to fluent with it but yes I have used it before

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: I strongly believe 5

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: yes

Do you follow and enforce the server rules to the best of your ability?: I do try my best with new players just letting them know some things

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?: yes I understand 

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?: yes I have a very good mic 

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times: yes I do

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you: yes it was for “spoiling endgame” I never did it was a mix up and was quickly resolved 

Discord Agreement

How often do you use the Discord server?: I use it every time I am on the server

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Discord Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Discord powers and acknowledge that you understand the Discord Rules (#lobby Channel):

Questions

Why should the staff team accept you as a Moderator on Colossal Gaming Military Roleplay?: because in the recent growth in the server and players not to many admins can handle all this work and I would be happy to offer up my time to helping people outand dealing with minges 

Discuss your ability to work in a team and give examples that demonstrate this: I love working with people because I am someone to rely on and if I need to I could rely on someone else too

Discuss any past experiences that you believe have impacted the server and player(s) positively: I wouldn’t know what to list there is many things

Describe your personality and speak a little about yourself: I am a very social person and I love to help people I love the feeling of people being happy with what I have done for them. I am actually born American but not to many people know this but I have lived in Australia for 12 years now and I feel so at home with this server

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A Player is running around on the server and rdming constantly. Despite previous warnings from other staff, this player is still on his murder spree. All the other staff have logged off and you are the only one left. The player count is around 35. You've encountered this player before and have found him to be quite the minge.

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react? I would bring him into a sit and probably cage him so he can’t shoot me then give him another warn or ask through discord what should happen

Scenario 2: A well-known Player has Mass-RDMed a small squad of Players on his own team. This Player has been a very great member in the past, however recently you've observed that they are slipping up a lot.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react? I would ask him for a response on the matter check back on previous warns and give them a warn if deemed necessary and tell them not to do it again I would treat them like any other player on the server

-Your application's format is pretty annoying with the grey on grey 
-You did not even agree to the discord agreement 
-The way you seem to be handling the scenarios does not show that you're ready especially with the well known player mass rdming you said 
 "tell them not to do it again" is this meaning you would let them go? because no matter what mass rdm is like a week ban minimum. Can you elaborate maybe?

1. You didn't even answer Scenario 2.

Scenario 2: A well-known Player has Mass-RDMed a small squad of Players on his own team. This Player has been a very great member in the past, however recently you've observed that they are slipping up a lot.  

2. you didn't agree that you will never abuse your powers. 

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Discord Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Discord powers and acknowledge that you understand the Discord Rules (#lobby Channel): 

Please make sure to read through the application format properly. This is why your getting a -1 from me 

Posted (edited)

-1 Constantly have to talk to you about mic spam, and you have been demoted several times in the last week. If behaviour improves i might change to neutral or a positive.

Edited by Fosbury

Posted (edited)

-1 you didn’t even answer everything and “I don’t know what to list, many things” well, at least list one of them

Edited by Gizmo

For starters, grey on grey isn’t the best colour choices. 

Some prompts/questions haven’t been answered. 

Answers feel short and should be fleshed out to give the community more to work with.

The only real thing you have going for you is your gametime, that isn’t too bad.

Unfortunately, it’s a -1 from me for now. If you can fix the app up, make it look and more appealing, I may change my mind.

On 8/10/2019 at 11:09 AM, Fosbury said:

-1 Constantly have to talk to you about mic spam, and you have been demoted several times in the last week. If behaviour improves i might change to neutral or a positive.

Actually he hasn’t ever been demoted for his duration on the server and you only told him once to stop mic spamming and he did. On Friday....

46 minutes ago, [GG]MrBattopia said:

Hey sorry about the grey on grey it was copy and pasted from notes but I can’t change it because it was on a guest account what should I do?

You can copy and paste it onto a new thread and I can close this one, everyone who posted on this one would just have to repost their opinion again.

Most people will agree that an application is one of the most important parts of getting a job, which means the application needs to be the best it possibly can. I believe that short sentences for most questions do not tell us enough which is why I believe there should be a little bit more detail in some of the questions. Not only that but an appearance is what catches the audiences eye so grey on grey may not have been the best option for people wanting to read it.

Like always don't take my comments to heart I only feel as if there could be more improvement which would bump me to a +1.

• Agree 1