Lach

Lach EM Application

General

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:151743669

Steam Community Profile Page Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/469798/

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston): DPL Lach

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston): Lach

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: negative

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: IceFuse - Elite Administrator - MilitaryRP, Defconnations - Server Manager, IceFuse - Administrator - CityRP and IceFuse - Administrator - Rust

How much game time do you have on the server? (Provide proof) image.png.298d121857dcf04653e3ea1ed58e7b13.png - 900+ hours (Only changed my steam name to Lach recently)

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : Ultimate

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?: Yes.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: 7 

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: Yes.

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?: Yes.

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times: Yes.

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you: none that I remember. 

Do you Understand as an Event Master you are not allowed to abuse your rank outside of the Events you run?  (Type YES if you agree): Yes.

Do you have any Event Experience (Have you played a Character in an Event or assisted in the Set-up)?: I've been a hostage In events and I have been JUGG.

What Inspires you to become an Event Master?: Well, I would like to create events for the community that are fun and enjoyable, I believe I would be able to do fun events, I play Colossal quite a lot and I would like to join the staff team so I would be able to make events and assist other staff with setting up their events. I just believe it would be fun to become an EM and be able to run events for the community. 

Do you feel confident in delivering clear and concise briefings and debriefing?: Yes.

Discord Agreement

How often do you use the Discord server?: I use it quite often.

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Discord Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Discord powers and acknowledge that you understand the Discord Rules (#lobby Channel): Yes.

Short Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become an Event Master on MilitaryRP: I would like to become an event master so I can make my own events and help with others, I find it enjoyable to create events and have fun playing them, I believe I would be able to do many events as I am on most of the time and I would be able to run/assist with setting up other peoples events. I would like to be able to show that I can be a serious staff member and actually help out within the community.

In One Paragraph, please explain how you will bring new, interesting and creative Event Ideas to the table?: Well, I've been apart of multiple events, I've had fun being a hostage and having events like that, I can put the time and effort into events and make them fun for the players to make people actually just have a good time to play events.

Briefly describe how a "Typical Event" is run (Keep it short, you will provide a more detailed answer further in the application)?:

Debriefs on home map

@@@ prepare for map change

Map change

Setup spawn barricades and stage

Setup US and Tali spawns (/setspawn)

setup points via conquest menu (ConquestSystem_Open) and setup props

do debrief

@@@ prepare to move out

Set reinforcements if needed (!reinforcement create "amount of US reinforcements" "amount of tali reinforcements")

Start timer (!timer create "time" "name of timer")

@@@ Move out

After timer stops

@@@ Tali/US wins

Recollide walls 

Shock everyone (!shock * 500)

Do end debrief on Part 2 map for more RP purposes.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: Users are complaining about the quality of the Event you are running despite only being 2 minutes into the Event. You spent almost an hour crafting this event and you were very keen to run it.

Question 1: As a Event Master, how do you react? I would ask what you think was wrong in the event and what they believe could have been done differently, then If it was good information I would take that and I would most likely try and put their recommendations into another event and see how it works out.

Scenario 2: During your Event, you urgently need to go AFK. You will most likely not return in time to finish the event and it has only been running for 5 minutes.

Question 2: As an Event Master, how do you react? I would first explain that I have to go because it's urgent and I would ask another event master/ staff member if they could take over my event this time and I would owe them one when they need to do something while their event is on. 

Event Crafting

You must craft your own Event from start to finish (Include Briefing and Debriefing). You are required to use full details such as map, actions (e.g. !model @ "model"), plot twists etc. Remember to include PassiveRP Elements!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H5qjybQv4Qzx5p8pSyhOZ9txhRk-5CulCfVpR0sX6co/edit

Edited by Lach
Updated commands (more detail)
  • Agree 3

Neutral

I personally believe the attitude you currently display towards the server can come across incredibly immature and sometimes toxic, obviously everyone is prone to show these characteristics as a teenager some more than others, but I feel personally with your current attitude it isn't something a staff member should be displaying. I understand your want to assist the server with areas in need but I feel whilst this application is up and from this point forward no matter the result of this application you should attempt to better the attitude emitted towards the server.

You're a good kid, but just certain things need to be focused on for change.
Anyways, good luck.

• Informative 1

Neutral, 

Your a decent person, as Ian said you can toxic and its a bit of a bad thing to have a toxic EM when the EM team is struggling as it is and if enough people see this, especially the new players see toxic staff others they might think it's fine for people to be toxic. But other than that your fine and I wish you luck. 

• Informative 1

+1 7/10 you seem like you know what I assume you would need to know and seem qualified, if I were to give any criticism it would be towards the scenario answers as they seem very small.

Edited by G1zmo [NGCL]
  • Informative 2

+1
I believe your behavior over time has gotten better, Event Team needs members and I think you would be a great addition to the team, all the answers look well answered.

• Agree 2
  • Friendly 1

17 hours ago, Lach said:

Do you have any Event Experience (Have you played a Character in an Event or assisted in the Set-up)?: probably.

17 hours ago, Lach said:

I've had fun being a hostage

Just saw that in your app. might want to add that to that top question. Still technically a character.

Either way, +1 nice guy and fun to talk and banter with. From my experience, he has been seen to be quite active and pretty good to most people. 

Good Luck!

Edited by Bob Jane
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

I feel as you would do good as an Event Master, but this application is terrible, little to no effort in your replies, & the event crafting itself. Until this is improved I'm going to remain NEUTRAL about this application.

EDIT: After having a conversation with this player, he was real cocky about how he is going to get staff & kept bragging about how he got me warned, etc. Which now I've come to the conclusion he is not suitable for staff.

Edited by ArcticStrikerAU ☭
  • Disagree 1

+1 

+ Cool dude

+ Active

+ doesn't minge

- could add more detail for example instead of saying "CSAY" do @@@ because that's the command

• Friendly 1

+1 

Your application is pretty good, i personally think you would be a good addition to the team, as you seem very creative. I personally haven't had any bad experiences with this player, and i have noticed you have become less toxic towards others which is great.

Good Luck!

Edited by -Henry-
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

as soon as he get the power to ban/kick people from the sever, half of colossal gaming will disappear, because he's super fidgety about the rules and as soon as you don't follow the rules, he'll do everything in he's power to make sure u get a warn or kick from the server.

• Dumb 2

ACCEPTED

Please message me in game or in discord

Lached

• Friendly 1
  • Winner 2