Lach

Lach's - Discord Admin Application

Posted (edited)

General

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:151743669

Steam Community Profile Page Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/469798/

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.General Crudes): Lach (Crown)

Discord ID (E.g. Ian#8208): ♕ Lach#7123

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: n/a

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: IceFuse - Elite Administrator - MilitaryRP, Defconnations - Server Manager, IceFuse - Administrator - CityRP and IceFuse - Administrator - Rust

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : Ultimate

Are you familiar with Discord permissions and settings?: Yes, I am.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: 6 (Older players maybe not new ones)

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: Yes.

Do you follow and enforce the rules to the best of your ability?: Yes.

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?: Yes.

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with people?: Yes.

Do you agree not to annoy any event staff while they are hosting events?: Yes.

Discord Agreement

How often do you use the Discord server?: I use it mostly every day. I'm usually sitting in my private channel.

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Discord rank that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this server role instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Discord powers and acknowledge that you understand the Discord rules: Yes.

Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become a Discord Administrator?:

I would like to become a Discord Administrator because I'm active on discord and I would like to be able to assist players by assigning them their roles, I see that most people have to wait a little bit of time, but because I'm active a lot I would be able to assign their roles straight away. I know how to set up permissions and things properly on a discord server so I would be able to assist In that way If you guys needed me to do that.

In One Paragraph, please describe how you would make an impact on the Discord as an Administrator?:

Well, I have pretty good knowledge about setting up bots, I have owned many servers In the past and most of them have had quite a few members, I know how to set up permissions for individual people or specific roles for example; you can make it so the Commanding Officers role can be the only people that can see the Commanding Officer's channels. I know how to setup auto-mod on bots so if someone says a bad word then it will delete it and warn them. I know how to set up self assigning roles, I can also set up where you react to an emoji and it gives you a role. 

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A User has been mic-spamming distorted/loud music in all of the public channels. They have since disconnected and you were only notified 20 minutes after the incident occurred.

Question 1: As a Discord Administrator, how do you react?: I would first see if anyone has any recording of what has happened so I could deal with the situation properly, If not I would then contact the person who was mic spamming and I would give them a verbal warning so they know they can't do that, but if there was sufficient proof then I would warn them through the bot command so it's logged and so they actually follow the rules properly.

Scenario 2: A User has been waiting in the HELPDESK channel for over an hour and a half. You join the help-desk channel to assist them and you discover they are quite agitated by your slow response.

Question 2: As a Discord Administrator, how do you react?: First of all, I would apologize for the slow response and I would say if they were waiting for over 10 minutes u could do @Discord Administrator in the help channel and most likely they should have gotten a faster response but now I'm here and I would be able to assist the person with what they needed help with and I should be able t
o help them with their problem.

Edited by Lach

To begin with, The section quoted below has been proven to the community time and time again to be a HUGE lie. It has been so long since i have seen you try and follow the rules on the server let alone the discord/TS. Your ability to talk to people is extremely poor due to your own arrogance and short temper. 

1 hour ago, Lach said:

Do you follow and enforce the rules to the best of your ability?: Yes.

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?: Yes.

Lach, you used to be a very good, valued and respected member of the community. But as of recently you have sort of returned to the server and proven to not only the players but the staff team that you are incredibly immature and are in no postion to have power. Your constant abuse towards players and staff shows this. 

Until i see your act get picked up and you take some critisism and some initiative this will be a -1

• Informative 1