Spetsnaz as 3rd Faction

Suggestion Type (Rank, Vehicle, Menus, Regiment):
Regiment/Faction

Addon Pack (Optional):
N/A

Addon Pack File Size:
N/A

Reason (Why would you like this added/removed):
I reckon this should be added since spetsnaz keep kidnapping people from the US which i reckon is fucked up since they have an alliance. To make this more RP wise there should be an event breaking the alliance and make spetsnaz its own faction and starting World War 3 within this server. As it's own faction Spetsnaz aren't allowed to KOS civilians, they are allowed to kidnapp US, Taliban and civilians and hold them hostage. They'll get their own sub regiments and maybe some regiments within spetsnaz as a whole. This would make events more fun and split, although it would be harder to setup it would make the playing field more even as of right now, the spetsnaz carry the US every event. The spetsnaz could also get new ranks but i reckon it should stay the same as US. If the spetsnaz hold a civilian hostage, the US are allowed to raid them to help the civilian get out like how currently the spetsnaz help the civilians get out of the US prison. The spetsnaz will also get their own GOA later on.

Screenshots (Optional):
cdd2df75abb5fa579478be0e9066f163.png
https://gyazo.com/cdd2df75abb5fa579478be0e9066f163

Edited by ︻芫═———Tropica
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

Posted (edited)

am hostage (Also +1 pls make spets their own faction)

Edited by Fosbury

Posted (edited)

I like the Idea but I just want to correct you on something.

Spetsnaz is a REGIMENT within the Russian Armed Forces, so if we do become a separate faction there would need to be at least one other regiment to work with Spetsnaz.

But yeah, +1 I really don't like working with US, nor do I want to RP as tali.

EDIT: Oh yeah, RU ranks are the same as NATO (US) ranks IRL mostly so I don't see any point in changing them.

Edited by ArcticStrikerAU ☭
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

+1

One of the main issues with doing this is having to draft up new rules for spetsnaz, And having to make more subclasses for Spets. I would personaly keep them as a small detachment that works separately from the US, and sometimes finds them selves in firefights with the US.

Edited by taco_in_the_hood
  • Agree 1

The current game mode and menu is set for 2 factions which is why Spetsnaz in the code is US.

• Sad 3

Neutral
It wouldn't make much if any of the "trouble" vanish. It would be cool to see it as a new faction, however, I do not know if it is able to be done because as Asatru said, a lot of the stuff on the server is made for 2 factions, like the menu and objectives. I do not think it is worth the trouble.

On 7/7/2019 at 4:22 PM, ︻芫═———Tropica said:

I reckon this should be added since spetsnaz keep kidnapping people from the US which i reckon is fucked up since they have an alliance.

Then don't kidnap US ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

+1 

sounds good after the mass recruitment that they did this afternoon

Currently not possible as various things will need to be modified for it to be in effect. suggest changing this format to reflect a rule change instead, though since they are inside the same structure it basically means everyone gets -2 score for shooting people. i dont see this as a feasible thing currently.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1