Sign in to follow this  
ZestyyLemon

MilitaryRP ban APpeal

SteamID:STEAM_1:0:144564616
	In-game alias/rank:Tim Davidson or ZestyyLemon
        Who banned you?: Asatru 
	Ban Reason: Mass RDM
	Ban Duration (Initial/Remaining): 2 weeks . 
	Why should we unban you?: because two reasons. 1 ) i kept getting killed by three guys so i kept retaliating and killing them back. then i accidentalyy killed someone else and then they non stopped killed me. and tehn the guys were like saying sorry and that they were being corrupt army dudes. so when i went corrupt i killed terroist. and i log back in and im banned.
	Evidence in your favor (Optional): I dotn have screenshots but I am telling the truth :)

Posted (edited)

im not a staff member  but okay 2 thing i wanna ask 

1. what the name of the uh guy that RDM you? if they RDM you or you were in a roleplay scenario?if they keep kill you for no reason why you do not make a ticket? a US killing another US without reason or just mingy is RDM

2.the fact that you join them and kill taliban aka civilians except if they have gun out bcs for a reason corruption US is unacceptable in my POV that is like just an poor excuse for RDM civilians.

@Asatru hop in the boi wanna get un-ban

Edited by wiskalpt

Posted (edited)

Minging/refusing to train/disrespectful behaviour - If you continue to minge training you won't be playing the server.  Follow the instructions of your trainer - warn
I gave you the above warning because you were being a major minge. 

I also gave you a verbal telling you to use !ticket or @ in chat for a later incident.  You continued to annoy players on the server continuing to disobey rules and minge.
40 minutes later you ignored my warnings and Mass RDM'd.
I suggest you reflect on your behaviour if you want to play Military RP.  We do not accept players minging to aggravate players for their own entertainment.

Edited by Asatru

19 hours ago, ZestyyLemon said:

I dotn have screenshots but I am telling the truth 🙂

That's not how it works