Sign in to follow this  
blobby

Blobby's unban appeal

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62570860

In-game alias/rank: blobby | taliban intel

Who banned you?: jakey 

Ban Reason: 12 x RDM during team deathmatch warmup

Ban Duration (Initial/Remaining): 1 week

Why should we unban you?: I didn't realise we weren't allowed to kill each other during the warm up stage because nothing was happening so I thought I would just have some fun. I don't think I hurt anyones feelings, people wanted me to stay, labelling me as the best taliban due to my performance in the previous TDM. I have been team killed multiple times and nothings happened so I assumed it was fine, I apologise and have learned that I can't do this, and I never will again. I also received a sub-par training session which is most likely why I didn't grasp all the rules entirely, however, after reviewing them I am more confident and keen to return to this great server and have some fun with my new taliban friends. I will accept redoing training and whatever else is needed to ensure my lesson is drilled in, I apologise for my behaviour; all in all no one was harmed in the process and it made no difference to the flow of gameplay, therefore, I think my ban is unnecessary.

Thank you! 

Love,

Blobby

Holding Tab and clicking rules is all it takes, simply saying you didn't realise isn't a reason you should be unbanned, the normal ban for Mass RDM/TK is one week, meaning this ban isn't unnecessary. 

• Agree 2

Thank you @Ian for those wise words!

I agree with @Ian

2 hours ago, blobby said:

All in all no one was harmed in the process and it made no difference to the flow of gameplay, therefore, I think my ban is unnecessary.

Actually, you caused a lot of stress for me as i had to complete the setup solo while Jakey was dealing with you. 

3 hours ago, blobby said:

I also received a sub-par training session which is most likely why I didn't grasp all the rules entirely

I mean yeah the training you got at 2 am wasn't enjoyable but I made sure to cover the rules with all of you before I made you all Taliban.  I would like to hear Jakeys thought on the matter, do you think Bloody was Mass RDM'ing or did it seem like he was having fun with other players? 
His attitude isn't bad so I would be inclined to be in favour of a 3 day ban instead of 7 days.

• Agree 3

Waiting on @Jakey to post so we can get an idea.

• Informative 1

Okay well. from my perspective this wasn't a typical debrief shooting so I can see where your coming from. I completely got caught in time due to the event and being the only EM on so I dealt with the situation quickly, I understand why you would think this is acceptable.

@Canoon I believe he should be unbanned as his ban is justifiable to just a misunderstanding. 

Edited by Jakey
  • Friendly 1

Unbanned on appeal.

• Friendly 1

I legit told this man to stop rdming like 10 times he just ignored me and went on and killing every taliban one by one, other people were telling him to stop rdming as well he didnt listen. 

@Dragoul At least if he does it again he will get 1 month instead of 1 week lol