Ronan

Event Master Application

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198007514132/ and STEAM_0:0:23624202

Steam Community Profile Page Link:

Current In-Game Alias Ronic [TMBRWOLF]

Most Commonly Known Alias Ronic [TMBRWOLF]

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: no

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: no

How much game time do you have on the server? (Provide proof) 69.61H https://cache.gametracker.com/player/roniczhere/139.99.162.1:27015/

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : User

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?: No but i have seen how it works VIA one of my friends teaching me a tiny i forgot how it works though

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: 7

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: Yes

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?: Yes

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times: Yes since i have seen multiple admins around 

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you: No bans (N/A)

Do you Understand as an Event Master you are not allowed to abuse your rank outside of the Events you run?  (Type YES if you agree): YES

Do you have any Event Experience (Have you played a Character in an Event or assisted in the Set-up)?: No

What Inspires you to become an Event Master?: so that i can make interesting  events and make sure people are enjoying the events/mini events

Do you feel confident in delivering clear and concise briefings and debriefing?: Yes

Discord Agreement

How often do you use the Discord server?: At least 7 hours a day on (and only on) USMC server

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Discord Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Discord powers and acknowledge that you understand the Discord Rules (#lobby Channel): YES

Short Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become an Event Master on MilitaryRP: so that i can make interesting events that have more story to them and not generic events like attack the tali and kill them all or capture the point and have more people involved/enjoying the event.

In One Paragraph, please explain how you will bring new, interesting and creative Event Ideas to the table?: i have been able to come up with interesting stories/scripts at a instant and i can also make hostage events and events where the average player can become the leader of the Army (Taliban or US).

Briefly describe how a "Typical Event" is run (Keep it short, you will provide a more detailed answer further in the application)?: Renforcement battles where you must have the most tickets to win pretty self explanitory kill as many enimies as you can, capture objectives hold a objective(s) for the amount of time the event has.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: Users are complaining about the quality of the Event you are running despite only being 2 minutes into the Event. You spent almost an hour crafting this event and you were very keen to run it.

Question 1: As a Event Master, how do you react? I would ask everyone advice on what i did wrong so that i could make a better one or i would ask them what to do to improve the 2nd stage of the event.

Scenario 2: During your Event, you urgently need to go AFK. You will most likely not return in time to finish the event and it has only been running for 5 minutes.

Question 2: As an Event Master, how do you react? I would ask if any other EM's if they could take over or i would hold the temptation/urge and stay on

Event Crafting

You must craft your own Event from start to finish (Include Briefing and Debriefing). You are required to use full details such as map, actions (e.g. !model @ "model"), plot twists etc. Remember to include PassiveRP Elements! 

US Briefing:

Alright men listen up, When the time strikes 0630 Hours we will be extracted and taken to a Dencelly wooded forest in the hopes of supplying the troops (counter-terrorists/anti-drug-cartel units) in  Bolivia due to the Taliban getting help from the drug cartels in the area with guns, bombs and suprisingly drugs+planes we must get the supplies there at any and all costs but, to my great horror there is a traitor in the ranks of our great US army that has given away the route and every man on this mission to the Taliban so be prepared for a ambush at any moment. Wait for our Extract men. (end speech/briefing for US)

Taliban Briefing:

Fellow Faithfuls we have been given a blessing by Allah in the form of a US spy helping us take down the god forsaken US army, our task is to destroy the Convoy heading through our Bolivian brothers territory in the hopes of cutting off the supply to the Counter terrorists in the area, we already have a map provided to us by the US spy that shows the route that the convoy is going and where it stops each time, on top of that we have set us ambushing positions so that we can swiftly kill the US scum, Praise Allah (end speech for briefing)

Event Details

There will be multiple objectives that the US must capture to move the (invincible) truck to the other side of the wooded forest, the US have at-least 5 mins to get this convoy to the other side of the map while the Tali must capture the objectives IN-FRONT of the moving truck to delay US forces (so that the US can capture it to move the truck), The Tali must defend these objectives and ambush US forces, if the US win the next stage will start stating that the counter-terrorist were sucssesfully supplied and has now destroyed the Bolivian branch of Taliban, If the Tali win they will announce that a Rebellion has  Been announced in Bolivia by the Taliban Loyalists and the 2nd stage will start with the Tali defending Objectives in the loyalist city,  but if the US won in the 1st stage (as stated in the 4th line of text) they will be tasked in destroying the final remnants of the Bolivian Taliban/Drug-Cartels. 

End of application

Edited by roniczhere
Finishing Application
  • Friendly 1
  • Angry 1

Please fix your application with the full application. It can be found here: 

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

3 hours ago, roniczhere said:

Event Crafting

You must craft your own Event from start to finish (Include Briefing and Debriefing). You are required to use full details such as map, actions (e.g. !model @ "model"), plot twists etc. Remember to include PassiveRP Elements! If i were to craft a event i would most likely craft  a ambush event where there is a US convoy moving through a town but one of the high US LT/SGT's are a traitor feeding the Tali the location of the convoy every time the convoy approaches a point making the taliban ambush them Over And Over, the US will have to rat out this assigned traitor while being attacked from all sides. CAN THEY WIN?  (This is a example event for this section)

I suggest you look at some successful applications in the completed section. Your event crafting is not sufficient. 

• Friendly 1

lad im sorry but im gonna straight up -1 bcs for me this is way to early for you to become an EM i suggest that you should play for a while or hell half a year bcs that to me you have some knowledge about what to do a good event and looking at the app about the event it seem decent toward eh kinda bad event? idk but who am i to judge overall im suggesting to make a medium-long script event.and you gotta understand 1 thing that you gotta make it fair for bothside not just US side nor Tali this is bcs the concern about the recent event that has gone downhill to the point most of the time is 1-sided camping.and other thing i want to mention that since you an EM you gotta listen to community what they want and learnt from it and have ability to handle criticism and know how to fix it and improve to make a better event not just place some prop and just that it just already prove it a bad event.overall that my point straight up -1 sorry lad way too early for you

Edited by wiskalpt

Its alright Wiskalpt i know i havn't had much expireince i joined the server in 2017 but i didn't join back until dec 2018 

17 hours ago, wiskalpt said:

lad im sorry but im gonna straight up -1 

+1 Ronic has shown several reasons why he should be an EM. An example of this is this exact application.

• Winner 1

Ronic brother I know this is your first time applying but I think you need more hours played and continue to get known in the server (for the right reasons of course.) Also some fixes here and there and this application would be better 

• Friendly 1

-1 This Application feels rushed and has no detail. I have never seen you partake in any leadership activities or show teamwork and you consistently minge. Next time try and refer to other applications or even ask an Event Master for some help with your application

Good Luck!

your need for detail and depth is low for example when it says "one paragraph" you have a sentence or two, put more of an effort in the questions and then I possibly may change my response.

but good luck.

Not much detail or effort put into application.

Not a proper event crafting. You could put way more effort into this man.

• Agree 1

(read others apps to improve)

Extend your paragraph answers.

Extend your event crafting to two parts.

On 6/29/2019 at 8:29 PM, roniczhere said:

You are required to use full details such as map, actions (e.g. !model @ "model"),

Denied

Reapply in two weeks