Sign in to follow this  
CovaL

-Henry- Staff Report

Staff Report Template: 
    Staff Members In-Game Name/Alias: Henry

Staff Members SteamID: STEAM_0:0:440561463

Staff Members Teamspeak Name/Alias: N/A

Staff Members TS UniqueID: N/A Where did this occur? Security Operations Discord

Type of Report:
Reason for Report: There was a picture of a BB gun in the discord so Henry asked where the person who posted the picture got it as they are difficult to get here. I said you can get BB guns that shoot gel balls and he proceeded to call me dumb and shortly after compared me to his friend 9-year-old sister and continuously calling me immature as seen in the pictures below. This is no way a staff member let alone an adult should be acting.

Evidence:

1.JPG.18fa2813437878d8e893189bd5ee3613.JPG

2.JPG.b9cc28553d5c9b3ffd5526b4401ab547.JPG

3.JPG.438f80e68ca002285c8c12475e16732e.JPG

4.JPG.2a898af9ba0e37e5a660e277b6f54511.JPG

The rest is just Mirakk trying to defuse the situation (He was a witness aswell)
    Extra Comments:

In the Pre-Requisites, it says "You must be calm and know how to handle stressful situations as a staff member you will get stressed, a lot." which clearly he has shown he couldn't stay calm as a non-staff member had to tell him to calm down.

• Dumb 3

Denied.

Why have you reported this?

From what I can see, you and him have had an argument about a non-CG related matter and your trying to get back at him via his staff position.

In your opening statement you said he called you dumb, yet I don't see that mentioned once in there. I see he called you immature, which there is nothing wrong with that. Even I call people immature at times.