Zabat

Zabat/Izanagi's Moderator Application

Pre-requisites

• You must be already active and well-known member within our community
  • You must be calm and know how to handle stressful situations as a staff member you will get stressed.
  • You must understand the chain of command.
  • You must understand that the powers you are granted are for you to help people and the community.
  • You agree that your rank can be taken away at any time if you are reported abusing.
  • You need to understand that you may not receive the rank.
  • As a staff member, you must understand that you are required to help/run events.
  • You must have an understanding of the rules and RP.
  • You must have at least 60 active hours within 1 month on the server.
  • You must show appropriate levels of maturity in all aspects within the community.

General

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48518993

Steam Community Profile Page Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Kyall/

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston):  PVT Izanagi.

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston):  Zabat Shalluh.

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?:  No, Not anymore.

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?:  My first staff position was The Gaming Council's "The Purge" Server (TGCPurge), I was an admin and promoted to Super Admin two days before the server shutdown. After that I became a Moderator on Gateway Gaming's Clone wars RP, then promoted to Admin, and then left that community after about 4 months as an admin. After that I was on Fade Gaming's SWRP server and reached Super Admin before the community died. Here is a reference to someone who I was with on Gateway and he also ended up on Fade gaming. His name is Loch, He was previously a Moderator and Event Master on Gateway Gaming, his in game alias (Puta Shalluh on MilitaryRP) and his SteamID STEAM_0:0:146330695 

How much game time on Colossal Gaming MilitaryRP do you have? (Provide proof): I have 87.72 hours in total via the two names I've used in the past two weeks. My first one was "Do a Shitcunt ya backflip" and my second one is my known steam alias 'Reckonyn"  image.png.88d5462bef2ed4e0e8448b97f4fc4c26.pngimage.png.e11f962d3daa9dbcb833e4ddd8345e41.png

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : I have the Ultimate rank.

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?:  I sure am here are some examples: !Warn "Name" "Reason" , !Kick "Name"  "Reason"  !ban "Name" "Reason" "Time"   

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?:  I'd say about a 6-7 as Zabat, not everyone knows I've left Tali and become Izanagi yet.

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: I sure am.

Do you follow and enforce the server rules to the best of your ability?:  I 100% do, See something say something, right?

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?: 100%, If I find out a friend of mine is on the server being a minge or RDMing people, he'll be punished the same way anybody else would.

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?: I sure do and boy do I love to use it.

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times:  I do understand.

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you: No bans, No warns, No kicks, Nada.

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?: I AFK in the main lobby for 10ish hours, but I haven't really spoken to anyone outside of In game stuff on there. 

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon): Yes, I agree.

Questions

Why should the staff team accept you as a Moderator on Colossal Gaming Military Roleplay?: I believe I would be a great asset to the Colossal Gaming staff team because I am an active and fair player, Both factions will be treated exactly the same, no favourites. I have previous experience as Staff in other communities, and I am a real easy person to talk to, who looks at both sides of the same coin, not just one. 

Discuss your ability to work in a team and give examples that demonstrate this: I believe Teamwork is the most crucial thing in any aspect of any community. Some of my examples are : Training with my regiment and suggesting ways such as Flanks/Positions, etc. Another example would be if I find a staff member struggling with a situation, I can offer him my help, and if there is still problems, we could address it to the rest of the staff team. Also leadership skills are a great asset to communities like this. Whether it be In character or Out of character, or just staff related. I'm always looking to help staff with problems I've witnessed or noticed, and if I was a staff member I'd work with the community since Colossal Gaming isn't just a Team, it's a Family of both Players and Staff, we all work together. Working with a player to solve an issue that could be staff or non staff related is the key to a healthy bonding community.

Discuss any past experiences that you believe have impacted the server and player(s) positively: I myself have not greatly impacted the server in a huge way, but I have helped Puta Shalluh get his message across about Taliban being dead, And I have worked with staff with a couple of issues I was involved in to its full extent, From a ticket to Video proof. I believe teaching players new things and ways to play military RP impacts the community little by little. For example, I teach one player proper techniques and formations/breaches and strategies to improve his K/D in events, and then he shows another player, then another, and another. etc. Eventually everybody gets better through this one player who I taught the strategies to, but i myself get no reward, as it's a thing everybody should be able to enjoy, not something one person invents and takes credit for. My reward is the community being happy. 

Describe your personality and speak a little about yourself: Honesty is key to me, everything goes a long way with a little bit of trust. I myself will never tell a lie, I will never make false promises. I'm honest to a fault. I'm really easy to talk to, really understanding. But also direct and a little harsh when necessary, I'm truthful, faithful, and respectful. I'm also always looking for something to do in game, and in real life, Always have to keep busy. 

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A Player is running around on the server and rdming constantly. Despite previous warnings from other staff, this player is still on his murder spree. All the other staff has logged off and you are the only one left. The player count is around 35. You've encountered this player before and have found him to be quite the minge.

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react? I jail him, talk to him for a bit, discover why he wants to do this murder spree, and I'll watch him very closely after that. If I discover he has RDM'd one more time, I'd give him a 3 day ban, reason being he was warned by previous staff before, and I gave him one chance myself, but he obviously is not here to follow the rules and play properly.

Scenario 2: A well-known Player has Mass-RDMed a small squad of Players on his own team. This Player has been a very great member in the past, however recently you've observed that they are slipping up a lot.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react? Straight away i'd warn him for Mass RDM 'll jail this player, tell him how I hate that he's changed, and I want to see improvement on his end. If he agrees, I let him go, and watch him very closely, for days if I have to. If he slips up and Mass RDM's again, he'll be banned appropriately. He can then request a ban appeal with an appropriate reason as to why he should be unbanned. He might be well known and respected, but it's his fault for changing into something no community should have. 

I thank everyone who has read my staff application, and I look forward to everyone's true, critical responses. Whether they are good, or bad. Again, thank you for taking a little time out of your day to read this and give your thoughts. 

• Informative 1

+1 Zabat is a good lad and knows his shit. This application looks like a a lot of effort was put into it.

• Agree 1

+1 Probably one of the nicest person i have met on the server,He is on in the earlier times when most staffs are afk and can maybe catch a couple of rule breaker in those times.Seems really experienced in moderating

(OOC) US CPL ItsGab [DRKSIDE]: in real life i feel laughing

Trough

Taliban Army Assault

• Agree 1

-/+
I like the app and your really sensible in game.
However, we normally expect to see potential TMODs have at least 30days of recent activity.  This is so that we can all come to know you a little and see you around before voting.  I'd also recommend hopping around the discords and Teamspeak (just ask PTE and people will often drag you).
I would definitely +1 your application if I see a continued performance and attitude over the next 2-3 weeks :).

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, Asatru said:

-/+
I like the app and your really sensible in game.
However, we normally expect to see potential TMODs have at least 30days of recent activity.  This is so that we can all come to know you a little and see you around before voting.  I'd also recommend hopping around the discords and Teamspeak (just ask PTE and people will often drag you).
I would definitely +1 your application if I see a continued performance and attitude over the next 2-3 weeks :).

Thank you Asatru, I'll definitely work on doing this.  

Im with asatru on this one. I have seen you around a little bit in game. But as he said it would be a good idea to get to know the community. Also the only problem i have encountered with you is that you dont really seem to want to RP much. And as a moderator that is important that you enforce things like that. But you havent been playing too long so there is plenty of time for improvement. Looking forward to it! -/+

• Agree 1

Neutral - When I come on after 8:15 event you are still on for a while after the event is finished so you are pretty active throughout the day. But as stated above by a few others, I’d like to see you more known by most other players and clock in more hours just so you can familiarise yourself with members and the game more.

Good luck

Edited by Halstead

On 6/8/2019 at 10:10 AM, Matrix said:

Im with asatru on this one. I have seen you around a little bit in game. But as he said it would be a good idea to get to know the community. Also the only problem i have encountered with you is that you dont really seem to want to RP much. And as a moderator that is important that you enforce things like that. But you havent been playing too long so there is plenty of time for improvement. Looking forward to it! -/+

Thank you for your honesty Matrix, I'll be sure to work on involving my character in more role play scenarios. 

On 6/8/2019 at 1:11 PM, Halstead said:

Neutral - When I come on after 8:15 event you are still on for a while after the event is finished so you are pretty active throughout the day. But as stated above by a few others, I’d like to see you more known by most other players and clock in more hours just so you can familiarise yourself with members and the game more.

Good luck

Thank you Halstead, I'll keep this in mind. 

+/- I like the look of the application and you have quite a fair bit of mod experience though I do have some concerns

1) You only have a week of play time on this account (The one I'm assuming is the one you want mod on)

2) I don't know you very well (I will be keeping an eye out for you though!)

3) Matrix did mention you don't want to RP that much

Best of luck and hope you get accepted!

• Agree 1

+1 knows his stuff, hes a real person and from what I can tell really cares about the server and wants to help it out.

• Agree 1

+1,Though I don’t know you too well, your application was was really good and it seems that you would be a great mod for colossal gaming.

• Agree 1

+1 good man, Helping Al-q get back on its feet he'd be good for the job

• Agree 1

+1 Good Boy

Active on server and a good leader

• Agree 1

Wow... How are you a prophet already? Anyway...

+1

Good application, you seem to be a good leader, your nice and your building your hours up.

Edited by -Henry-

Definite +1,

Godly and one of the friendliest guys i've met on the server. When i first saw this application I was like who is this now i've met you, you are literally the best prophet a regiment could have.

• Friendly 1

Accepted

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1