Reckonyn

The Gospel of Zabat Shalluh

Hey everyone, for those who don't know me already, I go by the alias "Zabat Shalluh", I've been properly playing MilitaryRP for a couple of weeks now, but before that I was only playing once every couple of months. The first time I played CG's MilitaryRP server was roughly just over a year ago, the last time I played before now was about 6-7 months ago, I went by the Alias "Midas" In the Green Berets the first time I played, made it up to CPL and then left, The last time I played I stayed in the U.S. Infantry, But I only played for a couple of days.

Now I've come back to play seriously, I joined Taliban and joined Al-Shabaab, then after about four days I tried out for ISIS and got in, Now i'm a ISIS Surgeon, rank of SOD. I don't really know much about how Combat and stuff was Back when CG had almost max players everyday, I see a lot of complaints and not enough compliments, but i'm just on the server to have fun. Some times its frustrating, most times its fun and absolutely hilarious.

I'm glad that I've finally become apart of this community, and i'm enjoying every minute I play on the server. I hope to get to know everyone properly, and become well known in the community one day.

See you all around on the server.

• Friendly 3
  • Winner 1

Great to hear you enjoy the server.
The old farts around here have played the server for a long time and get hazy memories of old times.
The main thing is to do what you enjoy doing and don't get hung up on what you don't :D.
@Quickhell Better get those knees ready for another crouching marathon, this time from Taliban base haha

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Welcome back, See you on the server!

Posted (edited)

Welcome back, I hope to see you ingame!

Edited by Walter

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 1:18 PM, Asatru said:

The old farts around here have played the server for a long time and get hazy memories of old times

I mean that um, well, kinda true.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh

24 minutes ago, Wikka said:

I mean that um, well, kinda true.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh

Pfff no its not, its just nostalgiaaaaaaaaa

• Agree 1