Kitty's Ban Appeal

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:159764365
STEAM_0:0:212924474
	In-game alias/rank: US MSGT Kitty
        Who banned you?: Pope
	Ban Reason: Cheating 
	Ban Duration (Initial/Remaining):Perm
	Why should we unban you?: I use the cheats for testing on a server whos name I will leave out due to someone will get mad at me for advertising other servers, I used the cheats and sent them to an administrator (brad) and was not caught but I admitted to it, its been a few weeks and I am ready to come back and play again, as well as I only enabled the cheats then and there never before, you can look at my KD and progress in events and see. I would like to deeply apologize and I am aware that what I did was wrong, all im asking for is a second chance.
	Evidence in your favor (Optional): A lot of video of me playing, I don't want to upload a weeks worth of footage though.

Edited by Swift | VenoM
-
  • Dumb 2

-1 i honestly dont think you be unban for hacking, its ruins the game for everyone and its sucks 

Did u actually use the cheat in game?

You have been permanently banned before, when you where unbanned you where extremely toxic towards Me, Jesse and Pingu. Even after you where unbanned you proceed to keep using the cheats. You where given a chance a blew it. 

-1 to removing the ban.
+1 to reducing it.
Because you didn't use the cheats for a period of time that would have had a lasting negative impact on players of the community I think the ban should be reduced.  Normally cheaters get a one month ban if they haven't had a big impact on the server with said cheats.  

Due to your warn and ban history I suggest the ban be reduced to 12 weeks total.  One month for cheating,  2 months for continued misbehaviour.
You have three 1 day bans
Two 2 day bans
One 3 day ban
One 1 week ban  
I recommend at a minimum the ban ends 19/08/2019, but we will see what @Canoon thinks.

Edited by Asatru

As the person that actually instructed said staff member to ban you i'm going to insert a comment into this one. 

Given similar circumstances, now i know you were angry and all, but this kind of stuff simply isn't tolerable, how could you prove to us that you will not try to pull something similar? 

I'm not going to tell everyone exactly how it went down, but i can say i'm pretty unimpressed of your response and reaction. you say that you're ready to come back and play again, but that isn't your choice, you knowingly did this and i specifically said to you that there is no going back. Furthermore you tried to twist what i said to another staff member. 

Note to staff members, if you want details on this one hit me up on discord.

Edited by Pingas

21 hours ago, Swift | VenoM said:

I use the cheats for testing on a server whos name I will leave out

then why did you have the cheats injected while playing on colossal?

21 hours ago, Swift | VenoM said:

Evidence in your favor (Optional): A lot of video of me playing, I don't want to upload a weeks worth of footage though.

why should the evidence matter? you were caught cheating why would anyone care about your weeks of footage of you not cheating? all it shows is that you decided you didn't want to be part of the community.

this kid was perm banned before I think he should keep the perm now. No one forced him to inject cheats and send a screen shot to brad only him. its his hole he should sit in it.

What account was he permed banned on in the past? @Lolly I didn't see a warn for it so I assume he was perm banned before I was staff?
Never mind I found the appeal on the forums.

After reading through that appeal it really does highlight your piss poor behaviour on the server Kitty.
Like it's been almost a year since you were unpermed and since then you have continued with the same behaviour.
If Canoon was to consider reducing your ban I hope you appreciate it will be the last chance.  Though I wouldn't be surprised if you stayed perm banned since this is a pretty weak appeal especially for a second perm ban appeal.

Edited by Asatru
  • Agree 1

I have read through you replies and I am aware that cheating is not tolerated however I also see people saying I am bad on the server, my plea to that is that I haven't even gotten a warn for a long time and generally be nice to most people, however some people who purposely try to annoy I am not so nice to.

names being Jesse and Ghett

@Swift | VenoM . you got permed in the past and you got unbanned, normally most people change thier ways except you decided to throw all it all away for the 3rd time & after hearing Pingas side of the story its pretty clear you are missing a few key points in your unban appeal. 

It seems you already understand that cheating is not tolerated on the server, and I'm glad you understand. Although I would like to point out that while you may be aware and understanding that cheating isn't tolerated, you proceeded to inject them and actively use them on the server for a period of time. Although I am glad you admitted to cheating, it still doesn't change the fact that it still did happen. Your toxicity to players on the server and your previous permanent ban that was repealed and shortened has shown how much you really contribute to the server as a whole. All in all your previous track record coupled with the recent proof of you cheating shines a bad light on you. At this point in time, I'm unsure if you deserve to have your permanent ban shortened, or for you to keep your permanent ban. 

NEUTRAL

On 5/27/2019 at 7:29 PM, Matrix said:

Did u actually use the cheat in game?

for 5 total seconds, yes

Why should I?

No matter the reason, no matter what made you do it, no matter the fact you gave yourself up.

You told me, you were trying to intentionally be banned so you came on with cheats, not this entire separate story. The fact you still logged onto CG services with a cheat client, you should be held accountable with some course of action. 

I don't believe you should be unbanned, but a decrease in ban length should be fine. 

31 minutes ago, Swift | VenoM said:

should you what? 😐

He means why should he unban you or reduce your ban.

Edited by Halstead
  • Agree 1

Why should I unban you?

13 hours ago, Ian said:

No matter the reason, no matter what made you do it, no matter the fact you gave yourself up.

You told me, you were trying to intentionally be banned so you came on with cheats, not this entire separate story. The fact you still logged onto CG services with a cheat client, you should be held accountable with some course of action. 

I don't believe you should be unbanned, but a decrease in ban length should be fine. 

i agree with uh ian, yes you gave yourself up and the fact is you went all the way trying to get yourself unban is actually dumb, why did you gave yourself up for?

image.png.05b2c5d8e0259116a7164ad600482993.png

Let's be real you sent the image proving you were hacking after you and Jesse simply could not be grown up enough to stop fighting over discord ranks i.e medals and other pointless shit. So you sent me a picture with the following statement "this should be enough to ban me" so I went and spoke to Ian and others who then decided your actions warranted a perm ban and thus you were dealt with swiftly.

Im just reading all the negative responses and it shows holes in your story.

You lying on an application for you to be unbanned on the server you like is not what you should do. 

My opinion of you after your ban is negative and it has gone lower once you posted a "refined" version of it, i.e. cutting the bits that made you look awful and trying to make the situation sound better by lying.

-1 For me.

Fucking sad you had to cheat on a game. Just get good.

It would help to know what people think I'm lying about also I don't believe either I should get a unban, all Im asking for is a reduced ban

2 hours ago, eleventeen said:

Im just reading all the negative responses and it shows holes in your story.

You lying on an application for you to be unbanned on the server you like is not what you should do. 

My opinion of you after your ban is negative and it has gone lower once you posted a "refined" version of it, i.e. cutting the bits that made you look awful and trying to make the situation sound better by lying.

what parts am I leaving out?

Im adding a note,
I am aware what I did was wrong
I bought the most expensive donor rank here not to get banned, I enjoy the server and like interacting with people. But as I said I did break rules and Im aware of that. all I am asking for is another chance.

18 hours ago, Swift | VenoM said:

It would help to know what people think I'm lying about also I don't believe either I should get a unban, all Im asking for is a reduced ban

what parts am I leaving out?

Im adding a note,
I am aware what I did was wrong
I bought the most expensive donor rank here not to get banned, I enjoy the server and like interacting with people. But as I said I did break rules and Im aware of that. all I am asking for is another chance.

why did you do it, giving yourself up and saying ''hey guys im hacking here's proof'' what's the point of trying getting  yourself ban and trying to get unban again, what is the benefit of getting out of this, clout shit??? 

I'd like to reiterate that Kitty has been a toxic player and doesn't contribute a large amount of enjoyment to the server. He has asked to be banned and provided proof of himself cheating to get banned, why; I have no idea. All that matters at the moment is the fact that there is proof of you cheating/hacking on the server, no matter how the evidence was obtained it is still evidence, and you handing in the proof of yourself hacking doesn't demean the evidence any more than it would if someone else obtained it.

You purposely leaving out information is manipulative and unfair. I now don't believe you deserve to be unbanned or to have your permanent ban shortened as this ban appeal has shown you to be manipulative and a liar.

Edited by James

I think I've seen enough

Feel free to reapply in a month (July 2019).