I hate to be that guy.

Offenders In-Game Name/Alias: 
Ghett
Offenders SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:61849593
Reason for ban: 
No intent to Roleplay/Fail RP
Evidence:

Nearly one month ago, Ghett was unbanned. We all thought he 'changed' when he got back, putting on a face of deception for a couple of weeks.  But today, his true colours showed and will stay forever. This true shade shows that he is DanielFTW. The 'Toxic person' and the reason why he was banned in the first place.

@Prince called him out for flipping a helicopter as it was hovering, stating his that was his intention.

BA87955279BB26C76475C0C864C8CDCC3F4FA56B

After Prince called him out, I then questioned him about it. He responded with this:

CA1DF8AF48CF9223AB711A4AE432D9BDC8E816BA

Adding the cherry to the cake with some whipped cream, he Failed to follow the standard of MILITARY RP by disregarding the rank system which shows that he

A) does not have intention to role-play 

and

B) Clearly does not want to role-play but is only here to cause trouble.

That video shows how he is acting and his disregard of role-play.

@Tucker had one chance, stuffed it up. 

Why should Ghett be treated like a Cat with 9 lives?

• Dumb 1

@eleventeen

Sorry about busting down the door by the way, someone said in comms there was a prisoner and in that room seemed to make sense XD

• Agree 1

Ok.

• The helicopter thing was a joke.
  • Ironic that you are calling me out for RP when all you do everyday is AFK and wait til I do a single thing wrong and jump on my back.
  • As for the RP thing. I was in there for a very specific reason, the reason I was there was this;
    • I had a prisoner there
    • I was monitoring the situation
    • There was ongoing issues regarding whether or not the RP situation was legitimate or a failrp sit on the spetsnaz part.

The main question I'm asking is this; Why - this being completely addressable in game - bring it up on the forums for a minor issue and constantly monitor me and my actions? You are very selective in game with who you choose to tell to RP and give orders to. 

That's my piece as far as I'm concerned, my actions (besides the heli thing (which should've been addressed in game, by the person affected)), didn't negatively effect anyone. The helicopter was landing and was going to be deleted anyway so I really don't see the concern here. 

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Ghett Fahct said:

Ok.

• The helicopter thing was a joke.
  • Ironic that you are calling me out for RP when all you do everyday is AFK and wait til I do a single thing wrong and jump on my back.
  • As for the RP thing. I was in there for a very specific reason, the reason I was there was this;
    • I had a prisoner there
    • There was ongoing issues regarding whether or not the RP situation was legitimate or a failrp sit on the spetsnaz part.

The main question I'm asking is this; Why - this being completely addressable in game - bring it up on the forums for a minor issue and constantly monitor me and my actions? You are very selective in game with who you choose to tell to RP and give orders to. 

That's my piece as far as I'm concerned, my actions (besides the heli thing (which should've been addressed in game, by the person affected)), didn't negatively effect anyone. The helicopter was landing and was going to be deleted anyway so I really don't see the concern here. 

I think his point was that its on going and this is just 1 example. You were given a second chance and in the eyes of some players it appears you are going back to your old ways. You promised people a different person and we got that for a few days. This should be your wakeup call, not a time for you to argue. I believe in this scenario the best thing to do is to take it on the chin and learn from this and move on. But thats just my advice, do what you will with it

Edited by Matrix
  • Agree 4

it still the fact that we gave you a chance but you never did so 

• Agree 1
  • Dumb 2

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, Ghett Fahct said:

The helicopter thing was a joke.

Was it really? It didn't seem like a joke with the comment after I called you out.

Ironic that you are calling me out for RP when all you do everyday is AFK and wait til I do a single thing wrong and jump on my back.

Is Afking against Roleplay? Your toxic behaviour is the reason I called you out on this report. 

• I had a prisoner there

As for RP Thing. I:

Questioned why you were in there and your response was clearly not in role play. What you said towards a Faithful was if not, Fail Role-play.

You didn't monitor the situation. There was no hostage in the cells as you could see. (Gekyume/Jakey confirmed to me that there was no-one in there). I feel like you were trying to eavesdrop into the meeting.

There was a TWO signs that said "Restricted Access" which means PTE is active. Even if you didn't know. In that video, I said "You're not ment to be in this building". You left and came back after a couple seconds. 

That proves that you acknowledged that you were not meant to be in there, but still entered. The Definition of 'Fail' in fail RP is defined as: neglect to do something.

This shows that Ghett, Neglected to follow basic roleplay rules, which at this point was. Listening to a rank Higher than him

I am bring this up as a report on the forums so it can be delt with the people who unbanned you and the staff that can appropriately handle this. I told you to get out of the building because it was a 'Restricted access zone' which means that you're not suppose to be in there. You disobeyed the order to stay out unless you asked to enter and entered.  You never asked for PTE and your toxic and negligence to the basic role-play orders and rules landed your report on the forums.

df26514a770b09b37bee42b2aaf842dd.png

If you're going to talk shit, confront me. 

That also proves that you're toxic.

Also, by showing that you Dumb every post that is "against you" shows that you are. Indeed, your old self. 

Edited by eleventeen
  • Dumb 1

Player has been perm banned.

Thank you for your report!

• Agree 2
  • Friendly 2
  • Dumb 2
  • Winner 2