Sign in to follow this  
io riley

Moderator Application

Steam ID: 76561198289359336

Steam Community Profile Page Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/rilldoge/

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston): io riley

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston): io riley/riley

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: No

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?:  No

How much game time on Colossal Gaming MilitaryRP do you have? (Provide proof): Capture.PNG.cfc47ea23ca8f4dd1eb1e180c911587b.PNG The amount of playtime for my two alias'

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : Legendary, special pack

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?: I know a bit

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: 7-8

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: Yes

Do you follow and enforce the server rules to the best of your ability?: Yes

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?: Yes

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?: Yes

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times: Yes

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you: No warns and bans

Posted (edited)

No,

• Half the questions are missing?
  • Who in the flaming fuck are you? "7-8/10 known in the community"?
  • One word answers, no grammar.
  • EDIT: You got the section wrong to begin with and you accidentally put it in the respected section. You continue to baffle me with how little care has gone into your quest for moderator.

Why did you think this was okay to publish? I am a harsh but fair reviewer and if you can't even get the application right you probably can't get the job right. Try just a TINY bit and see how that goes for you.

-1 if you haven't already gathered.

Edited by Smiddy

Denied

None of the questions in the template(linked below) have been answered. Please follow the template and resubmit your application