Sign in to follow this  
Jakey

Gekyume/Jakey's Event Master Application

General

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:158052446

Steam Community Profile Page Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Jackiexx

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston): Prophet Gekyume

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston): Gekyume/ Jakey

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: No.

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: No.

How much game time do you have on the server? (Provide proof) 

https://www.gametracker.com/player/Quackhead Jakey/139.99.162.1:27015/

https://www.gametracker.com/player/Ace Pro./139.99.162.1:27015/

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : Ultimate.

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?: Yes.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: 6.

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: Yes.

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?: Yes.

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times: Yes.

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you: Yes. I have had prior bans previous to this application.

Do you Understand as an Event Master you are not allowed to abuse your rank outside of the Events you run?  (Type YES if you agree): Yes.

Do you have any Event Experience (Have you played a Character in an Event or assisted in the Set-up)?: I have indeed had experience being apart of the Event Master team, running and assisting in the set-up of events. 

What Inspires you to become an Event Master?: I have always enjoyed playing main events and mini events. I constantly notice how much work goes into making these fun and balanced events and believe I have the ability to help create and run these events. I want to prove myself and show off new event ideas and assisting in other event set-ups.

Do you feel confident in delivering clear and concise briefings and debriefing?: Yes.

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?: Decently Often. Mainly for speaking with my regiment.

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and you have understood and read the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon): Yes.

Short Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become an Event Master on MilitaryRP: Personally, I would like to become an Event Master so that I can contribute back to the server and community by running events. I enjoy the ideas of creating map dupes and new layouts to show off many new fun and balanced event ideas, Making sure I listen to feedback from other players and administrators.

In One Paragraph, please explain how you will bring new, interesting and creative Event Ideas to the table?:  I personally believe that by playing modern current events that I have collected a lot of knowledge of new ideas for events and scripts. If I am successful in my application, I would spend my spare time to make new fun and balanced map dupes , making sure my new dupes are quite different compared to other event masters to reduce repetition.

Briefly describe how a "Typical Event" is run (Keep it short, you will provide a more detailed answer further in the application)?: Both sides would be called to DB and myself and another staff member would brief a side. I would then proceed to change the map. Next I would delete any unnecessary props.  Then proceed to put down props and dupes, making sure both sides and balanced.  I would then “@@@ Prepare to Move Out!” and make sure all points and dupes are correctly placed.  Then I would “!timer create 15 capture points” “@@@ Move out!”.  During the event, I would make sure to check both sides, making sure they are balanced and fun. Either side would gain a Jugg, Mortar etc. depending on loss to win value.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: Users are complaining about the quality of the Event you are running despite only being 2 minutes into the Event. You spent almost an hour crafting this event and you were very keen to run it.

Question 1: As a Event Master, how do you react? I will instantly go to the problem and do my best to fix it.  If the problem is more serious I would ask any other available staff, or reputable players for opinions on the matter.  I can then take those answers into consideration to amend what the users disliked about the event. 

Scenario 2: During your Event, you urgently need to go AFK. You will most likely not return in time to finish the event and it has only been running for 5 minutes.

Question 2: As an Event Master, how do you react? If I need to go AFK, and could keep my Computer running, I would make sure another EM would take over.  If I had to turn my PC off on a map like mall (where the loss of dupes would make the event a mess), I would explain to the other EM(s) the situation and they could then decide on what to do.  I would personally suggest they block the spawn and respawn my dupes; if need be, to resume the event or begin a 1 life.

Event Crafting

You must craft your own Event from start to finish (Include Briefing and Debriefing). You are required to use full details such as map, actions (e.g. !model @ "model"), plot twists etc. Remember to include PassiveRP Elements!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15npC73Nc_k9V_myx0BqhhYvlF6tTbO5c7jZB9KSHE6s/edit?usp=sharing

Good luck in your application! If you have any questions, please contact Ellion.

+1

Seems to know what he needs to do and is really wanting to at least have a go. He should be given at least the chance.

Accepted

See you on the server for your training.