Sign in to follow this  
BananaKing

BananaKing's Teamspeak Admin Application

Important Notes

• All applications must be formal if you don't take your application seriously you risk being denied on the spot.
  • Putting an appropriate amount of time and effort into your application is expected. Applications can take up-to or more than 2 weeks to be decided upon. Please be patient.
  • We know your application is there, we have not forgotten about it.
  • If your application gets denied, please don't be discouraged. Take the feedback, improve, and try again at a later date.
  • If your application gets denied, please wait at least* 2 weeks before re-applying. It's not mandatory to wait longer, but it is strongly recommended. Take this time to use feedback properly so that you can be better suited for the position.

Application Template

Pre-requisites

• You must be already active and well-known member within our community
  • You must be calm and know how to handle stressful situations as a staff member you will get stressed.
  • You must understand the chain of command.
  • You must understand that the powers you are granted are for you to help people and the community.
  • You agree that your rank can be taken away at any time if you are reported abusing.
  • You need to understand that you may not receive the rank.
  • You must have an understanding of the rules and how the teamspeak 3 client works.
  • You must show appropriate levels of maturity in all aspects within the community.

General

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:146130122

Steam Community Profile Page Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198252525972

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.General Crudes): BananaKing

Teamspeak Alias (E.g. crudes): BananaKing 

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: Yes, i'm currently a Administrator of Colossal Gaming of Military RP

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: No

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : Admin + Ultimate

Are you familiar with teamspeak permissions and settings?: 50/50 

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: 10/10

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: Affirmative

Do you follow and enforce the rules to the best of your ability?: Affirmative

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?: Affirmative

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with people?: Affirmative

Do you agree not to annoy any event staff while they are hosting events?: Affirmative

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?: Every day

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Teamspeak Rules: Yes

Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become a Teamspeak Administrator?:

The reason why I would like to become a Teamspeak Administrator is because I want to make the ts a friendly and safe place for talking, I also like to help everyone I possibly can, with the best of my ability. I am also on the teamspeak mostly everyday, I would like to to make sure everyone is having a good time, and make sure all rules are being followed. 

In One Paragraph, please describe how you would make an impact on the Teamspeak as an Administrator?:

I think I make a impact is by ensuring myself that I will be able to help everyone the best of my ability, i will make sure people that need help do not wait for a long period of time, and when i see a new guest, i will deal with him immediately. I am on every day, and would be awaiting for people to assist, with the permission I would get I will help everyone i can with the best of my ability, no matter how stressful the situation is, I will try to find a solution to fix this issue.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A User has been mic-spamming distorted/loud music in all of the public channels. They have since disconnected and you were only notified 20 minutes after the incident occured.

Question 1: As a Teamspeak Administrator, how do you react?:

With this situation I will talk to all members in all channels before I punish the said ts member, after all the evidence or witnesses has been gathered i will issue the punishment, but before doing so i will try see if the player can rejoin the server so i can chat to him, but if he continues i will issue a necessary ban limit to the suspect.

Scenario 2: A User has been waiting in the HELPDESK channel for over an hour and a half. You join the help-desk channel to assist them and you discover they are quite agitated by your slow response.

Question 2: As a Teamspeak Administrator, how do you react?:

When i join the helpdesk channel I will begin with an apology, saying behave of the Teamspeak admins i am sorry of my slow response, and I can now deal with your issue that needs to be solved after my apology towards the member.

Scenario 3: There are a bunch of Users in a MilitaryRP designated Public-Channel. You notice none of them have any Server Groups. All the clients are connected from Australia.

Question 3: As a Teamspeak Administrator, how do you react?:

First I will ask for a In game alias, and if the names in game link to the TS name, i will give them the ts server groups needed to the said players. I will also clarify if they are in the regiment, or have the prestige level etc, to make sure it is the correct information they are giving me.

Good luck in your application! If you've got any questions please contact crudes.

Thank you for having a look at my application.

Posted (edited)

-1. In my experience with you, you are unprofessional and bias. Your activity is also not the best.

Also Stop making fucking everything colorful.

Edited by Ghett Fahct
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Winner 1

+/- The app is well written, but I have seen you be rude towards lower rank people and if what Ghett has said is true I don't want a biased and unprofessional person running the TS.

4 hours ago, Ghett Fahct said:

Your activity is also not the best.

That's not true he has put a solid 88 hours into the server in the past week

• Agree 1

+1 Banana is a great guy and I think would do well

-1, not a good staff, biased, not good to talk to, can barely handle himself let alone other people

+1 Bananaking has shown time and time again he is able to handle the position of Admin on the server. I can honestly say there has not been a time I have seen him act abusively towards people even when it was entirely warranted he held himself back.

43 minutes ago, Walter said:

+1 Bananaking has shown time and time again he is able to handle the position of Admin on the server. I can honestly say there has not been a time I have seen him act abusively towards people even when it was entirely warranted he held himself back.

lucky you then, because half the time when no other staff are around he can bearly keep himself contained, and has to lie to get his way

• Agree 1

-/+ 1

Although you are someone who has proven himself to be active and somewhat dedicated, I feel being a TS staff you gotta be someone all players can approach. 

+1 Banana is a great guy... He is active..Professional and not bias. People do have live IRL and this game should come priority.

ps.. too much effort for me to make everything colorful

-1 Bit of a prick. Hate his guts. I think this guys deserves nothing due to how Biased he is. Don't want him banning me on the server or on TS.

• Dumb 1

1 hour ago, BananaKing said:

Also, i dont see anywhere saying i cant make everything Colourful

Got it, I'll accept the inane faggotry of this.

-1 TS is dead, the rank doesn't allow you much with a TS server that's only used by staff now.  Don't waste time going for this role, you're better off with forum mod.

• Agree 1
  • Dumb 1

1 hour ago, Funky Whale Kin said:

-1 TS is dead, the rank doesn't allow you much with a TS server that's only used by staff now.  Don't waste time going for this role, you're better off with forum mod.

Active channels:

• CGX
  • Event Channel

Both are predominantly staff filled channels anyway.

And if we are being real, the TS rules aren't enforced the TS admin role is just for giving people tags.

• Agree 2
  • Dumb 1

10 hours ago, Cloaker said:

-1 Bit of a prick. Hate his guts. I think this guys deserves nothing due to how Biased he is. Don't want him banning me on the server or on TS.

You can have your opinion, but if you have evidence of me being so called "bias" back up your statement with evidence.

• Informative 1
  • Dumb 1

I currently agree that TS has lost it's flare within this community since Discord has become more of a thing and recent events have proven that a ton of people are in the "RANK HUNGRY" mindset when it comes to the running of Discords.

p.s Bananaking fix your forum sig you dog lmao Moderator XD

• Agree 1
  • Dumb 1

Posted (edited)

do we really need any TS administrators? the only people that use it are staff (for events) and like Smiddy said CGX. who are predominantly TS admins anyway

TS is dying sorta lmao

Edited by Dom
  • Agree 1
  • Dumb 1

We don't need anymore TS Admins. We have enough to enforce the Teamspeak rules.

On 5/6/2019 at 7:42 PM, BananaKing said:

Also, my activity? im bias? unprofessional, if you got any clips of me talking to you the past few months, send it over. Also don't understand what you mean by "my activity is not the best" i'm on every single day my guy.

Also, i dont see anywhere saying i cant make everything Colourful

On 5/7/2019 at 7:47 AM, BananaKing said:

You can have your opinion, but if you have evidence of me being so called "bias" back up your statement with evidence.

cunt, take it as criticism. 

• Agree 2
  • Dumb 1

I would just like to say, please keep the toxicity out of this post, there is no need to start unnecessary feuds between users and certainly no need to shit talk each other on an application. Unnecessary comments will be removed and warns will be given out when deserved. 

Now, please keep your toxicity to yourself and give @BananaKing constructive criticism on his Teamspeak Admin Application.

(I would also like to state for the future, if you have a problem with someone's reply on your application, talk to the privately and sort it out between yourself. There is no need to call people out just to prove that they are wrong)

Please do not quote or reply to this comment. Reactions are appreciated

• Friendly 1
  • Dumb 2

Neutral,

BananaKing has been pretty chill from my eyes, however I don't see how the TeamSpeak role really does much and it's basically more power that can be abused. 

Not that I'm active on the teamspeak anyway, lol

Moved and Locked.

Accessing from your previous post "Good bye my lovers, good bye my friends", I'm going to ultimately assume due to quitting the server this application is no longer needing to stay around. If this isn't the case and you still would like to attempt acceptance for this rank, please contact me to unlock it.