Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cort

PVT. Crysis Staff Report

Recommended Posts

 

Staff Report:

 

Staff Members In-Game Name/Alias: 75th Medic PVT. Crysis

 

Staff Members SteamID: STEAM_0:0:0419308241

 

Staff Members Teamspeak Name/Alias: N/A

 

Staff Members TS UniqueID: N/A

 

Where did this occur? (MilitaryRP)

 

Type of Report: Crysis Staff Report

Reason for Report: Was placed into a staff sit to report on the use of the 75th grenade launcher abuse made by PVT. Prince. Instead of listening to my side of the story and allowing me to explain why it is clearly FAILRP, he wouldn’t listen. I told him he needed to listen before he told me. “If you don’t like it, report it to an admin.” Before placing me back where I was before. Clearly not listening to my side of the argument and not even caring.

 

 

Extra Comments:

 

Launching yourself at a target before using the grenade launcher as a weapon is clearly FAILRP.

 

A US soldier wouldn’t willingly throw himself at a target before exploding, it would be considered as an act of terror. No matter the circumstance or placement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You need to realise that this staff member your doing a staff report on is a new T-MOD, most new T-MODS make mistakes, yes it was wrong for him not to listen but he can improve with this type of situation.

-1

  • Dumb 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BananaKing said:

You need to realise that this staff member your doing a staff report on is a new T-MOD

sorry dude, piss poor excuse.

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Funky Whale Kin said:

sorry dude, piss poor excuse.

I was one that made mistakes during my time of T-MOD, but you learn from this, this is the same situation Crysis should take into consideration

Edited by BananaKing
  • Dumb 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, BananaKing said:

I was one that made mistakes during my time of T-MOD, but you learn from this, this is the same situation Crysis should take into consideration

You fail to understand, he was CLEARLY bias and just basically told me to get fucked. This grenade launcher situation has been going on for quite a while now and needs to change. 

 

22 hours ago, taco_in_the_hood said:

-1

No actual evidence

Multiple people we're in my chatroom while this happened, they heard what happened. 

 

Besides, T-MOD's should be getting the highest of criticism. They should know what to do. If they don't, get rid of them. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cort said:

Besides, T-MOD's should be getting the highest of criticism. They should know what to do. If they don't, get rid of them. 

T-MODS learn from mistakes, you could also give feed back from what happened.

 

5 minutes ago, Cort said:

You fail to understand, he was CLEARLY bias and just basically told me to get fucked. This grenade launcher situation has been going on for quite a while now and needs to change. 

He might have been BIAS, but he is only a new T-MOD who still needs to learn a lot, being a new T-MOD does have a lot of pressure during sits like this. 

  • Dumb 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BananaKing said:

you could also give feed back from what happened.

He gave feedback. He said he was clearly biased and didn't handle the situation correctly.

2 minutes ago, BananaKing said:

He might have been BIAS, but he is only a new T-MOD

Bias isnt really something you learn to not have. When you are a T mod, you should be as neutral as possible.

2 minutes ago, BananaKing said:

T-MOD does have a lot of pressure during sits like this. 

Really? Pressure? Pressure has nothing to do with how he didnt listen to both sides. It has nothing to do with the its not my problem take it up with someone else mentality.  

If he needed assistance with a sit, he has: Admin chat, Teamspeak, Discord, Staff online.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Ghett Fahct said:

 

Really? Pressure? Pressure has nothing to do with how he didnt listen to both sides. It has nothing to do with the its not my problem take it up with someone else mentality.  

 

When I was TMOD i had a lot of pressure dealing with these type of sits, its possible that Crysis had a lot of pressure also, he will learn from his mistake.

Edited by BananaKing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But banana things like this need to be brought up in a situation for all trials and staff alike. This shouldnt be how we are taking our sits.

6 minutes ago, BananaKing said:

T-MODS learn from mistakes, you could also give feed back from what happened.

 

He might have been BIAS, but he is only a new T-MOD who still needs to learn a lot, being a new T-MOD does have a lot of pressure during sits like this. 

 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Matrix said:

But banana things like this need to be brought up in a situation for all trials and staff alike. This shouldnt be how we are taking our sits.

 

Correct, but everyone makes mistakes and learn from them, thats how they become a better staff member of this community

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-1
People make mistakes, especially people who are new.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BananaKing said:

Correct, but everyone makes mistakes and learn from them, thats how they become a better staff member of this community

Im aware, but situations like this need to be brought up as we will lose population at this rate. Treating players like this isnt what the staff team does. and it may of been a one off but he needs to learn. Now before any more comments are made with continuous arguments can we please get crysis's side of the story before anyone else comments.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was told by Rhys that Asatru told him that it was ok to do so, and I did let you explain and I actually agreed with up and I said " I know its faliRp but I was told it was fine". I am sorry if you feel that I picked sides it's just that I was told by a moderator that it was fine andIi told Prince to not do that again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Constantly arguing the point of him being a Trial Moderator is pointless, as staff all situations must be conducted in a very simple manner.

1. Speak to the reporting user and get an understanding of the situation of the report.
2. Teleport to the offending user to ensure user is not mid RP ect.
3. Teleport Offending user.
4. Explain what the reporting user has reported, and ask for the side of the offending.

From there is self explanatory, from Cort it sounds like he was blatantly disregarded, but fromCrysis it sounds like he had listened and explained to Cort.


I'd say from this point, leave it directly for the Head Administrator to deal with it. Constantly arguing on this post without avail is pointless.

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, BananaKing said:

he will learn from his mistake.

He wouldn't have if this staff report was not filed. 

 

56 minutes ago, BananaKing said:

You need to realise that this staff member your doing a staff report on is a new T-MOD, most new T-MODS make mistakes, yes it was wrong for him not to listen but he can improve with this type of situation.

"a test of the performance, qualities, or suitability of someone or something." Definition of Trial.

Trials are ment to test you if you can do this job. This report shows that he incapable of doing it due to his lack of role play knowledge and rules in this instance.

 

34 minutes ago, BananaKing said:

T-MODS learn from mistakes, you could also give feed back from what happened.

I can tell you are talking out of you're arse.

Edited by eleventeen
  • Agree 2
  • Winner 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In this situation Crysis was not open to any suggestion or feedback or give any valued feedback. He simply threw the responsibility to a different staff member and teleported him back. Gives you a perspective about his work ethic and his positivity towards the role he has

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Staff members should all ways listen to what everyone has to say no matter if it is right or wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Locking this till I get home. 

  • Sad 1
  • Informative 1
  • Dumb 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gonna go through this post by post, since theres a few things I want to respond to on here.

 

1. 

On 5/5/2019 at 4:48 PM, Cort said:

Reason for Report: Was placed into a staff sit to report on the use of the 75th grenade launcher abuse made by PVT. Prince. Instead of listening to my side of the story and allowing me to explain why it is clearly FAILRP, he wouldn’t listen. I told him he needed to listen before he told me. “If you don’t like it, report it to an admin.” Before placing me back where I was before. Clearly not listening to my side of the argument and not even caring. 

  

 

Extra Comments:

 

Launching yourself at a target before using the grenade launcher as a weapon is clearly FAILRP.

 

A US soldier wouldn’t willingly throw himself at a target before exploding, it would be considered as an act of terror. No matter the circumstance or placement.

Firstly about the Extra comments, while I agree with you in relation to it, a specific ruling hasn't been made yet (It is coming soon). The reason why a specific ruling has not yet occurred is because of a number of variables in relation to it. I believe a ruling will be coming soon, which will be reflected in the rules. Now to the specifics of the report. 

 

Firstly, this report can't be advanced because there is no evidence. Its at the moment a he said she said story. If there was evidence (i.e video etc) then more could potentially be done, but without it, the burden of proof is on you to prove it, not for the staff member to disprove it.  Now, if you were arguing with the staff member during a sit, and you weren't the offending party, staff can remove you from the sit in order to allow it to progress to a conclusion. If you disagreed with a decision or you felt the wrong rule was being applied, you can appeal it to a Senior Administrator to look at, that's why we have them.  In this instance, it wasn't an RDM like ticket, you were just reporting someone who died from a grenade launcher (Which again without evidence could of been accidental). 

 

So in relation to the report, no action will be taken against the staff member.

 

2.

23 hours ago, Cort said:

his grenade launcher situation has been going on for quite a while now and needs to change. 

You yourself know that grenade launcher sits were happening. I know a majority of the staff won't take action in relation to this unless its an obvious type of incident (i.e They've ran at a wall with a nade launcher etc).

 

3.

23 hours ago, Cort said:

Multiple people we're in my chatroom while this happened, they heard what happened. 

That's not evidence.  

 

4.

23 hours ago, Cort said:

Besides, T-MOD's should be getting the highest of criticism. They should know what to do. If they don't, get rid of them. 

I completely disagree with this. Tmods are still learning the ropes, and while they should be open to criticism, a lot of the criticism I see nowadays is people not getting their own way. The idea that they come into the role knowing what to do in every situation is laughable. That's something that takes time to develop. The thing with being a staff member is each situation is dynamic, and its not a one-size fits all approach.

5.

22 hours ago, eleventeen said:

Trials are ment to test you if you can do this job. This report shows that he incapable of doing it due to his lack of role play knowledge and rules in this instance.

I disagree. If anything it shows a gap that can be improved. If I chuck out staff every time there's an issue, I'd have not one staff member left. 

 

6.

22 hours ago, Dom said:

In this situation Crysis was not open to any suggestion or feedback or give any valued feedback. He simply threw the responsibility to a different staff member and teleported him back. Gives you a perspective about his work ethic and his positivity towards the role he has 

Evidence?

 

19 hours ago, Jarrad S said:

Staff members should all ways listen to what everyone has to say no matter if it is right or wrong

No. Absolutely not. If something is wrong, then it shouldn't be counted into consideration in a situation.

 

A ruling in relation to grenade launchers will be coming soon. It will be announced shortly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×