General
(answer's to the questions are
blue )

Steam ID: https://steamidfinder.com/lookup/somebread31/

Steam Community Profile Page Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Somebread31/

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston): SPC somebread 

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston): somebread

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: no

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: no 

How much game time do you have on the server? (Provide proof) https://www.gametracker.com/player/somebread31/139.99.162.1:27015/

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : guest 

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?: no

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: 4.5 to a 5 

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: yes 

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?: yes 

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times: yes  

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you: most of my bans range from a year to 2 years ago  

Do you Understand as an Event Master you are not allowed to abuse your rank outside of the Events you run?  (Type YES if you agree): YES 

Do you have any Event Experience (Have you played a Character in an Event or assisted in the Set-up)?: if jugg counts yes if not then no 

What Inspires you to become an Event Master?: because I cant afford donator to help the server so the only other way to to help being staff  

Do you feel confident in delivering clear and concise briefings and debriefing?: yes 

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?: not at all 

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and you have understood and read the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon): YES  

Short Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become an Event Master on MilitaryRP:
because im trying to become more involved in the community and helping out the staff more  

In One Paragraph, please explain how you will bring new, interesting and creative Event Ideas to the table?:
I will bring new idea's such as close combat maps for more chaos and some long range maps because we know how much everyone likes sniping  

Briefly describe how a "Typical Event" is run (Keep it short, you will provide a more detailed answer further in the application)?:
a debrief is held then EM will say prepare to move out then move out depending on what event for example if it was a TDM a life count will be shown and once on side has a low amount and the timer runs out the time with the most live's on the count wins then the EM's will give a small amount of level's to the winner's and 1 or 2 to the losing team then they would say prepare for map change 

Scenarios

Scenario 1: Users are complaining about the quality of the Event you are running despite only being 2 minutes into the Event. You spent almost an hour crafting this event and you were very keen to run it.

Question 1: As a Event Master, how do you react?
I would ask what do they not like about the event and then use that info for a later event 

Scenario 2: During your Event, you urgently need to go AFK. You will most likely not return in time to finish the event and it has only been running for 5 minutes.

Question 2:
As an Event Master, how do you react? I would tell the head EM and the other EM's that I have to go 

Event Crafting

You must craft your own Event from start to finish (Include Briefing and Debriefing). You are required to use full details such as map, actions (e.g. !model @ "model"), plot twists etc. Remember to include PassiveRP Elements!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1j9bmo6OfHV95iDT9cyRPFQk4HF3BWMVFTX-iIoetgP4/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by somebread31
had to fix some things up
  • Agree 1
  • Dumb 1

That isnt event crafting. You have to create a script of your event for example: US Briefing, Tali Briefing, Description, map, roleplay elements, what needs to happen. Not just how an event is run. For now its a -1 because you havent followed the criteria. If you are confused i would have a look at the LAYOUT of the other EM's apps and then make your own based on the Setting. This does not mean to go copy the Apps. Good luck

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

-1 Little detail on the one paragraphs and more reasons stated by matrix.

+1 if you improve on it just put more effort into it and don’t rush it.

Good luck!

Edited by Johnny French
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

-1 Your answers are very extensive and overall application has a few grammar mistakes. I would recommend asking someone in the staff team possibly for some assistance with your application.

Also your event crafting has a few mistakes and not very informative.

Good Luck!

-1 App is horrible. Grammatical errors everywhere. 

Event crafting needs work. Application is rushed.

If you really want to get EM, I'll give you some advice. Ask someone from the event team to assist you. Spend more time on it.

Posted (edited)

-1 Answers are short and seem rushed along with grammatical errors and no capital letters at the start of your sentences. Improve your answers and I'll change it to a +1.

Edited by CovaL

App looks a little rushed add more detail

Denied

Due to recent previous warns & behaviour, your app has been denied.

Reapply in two weeks.