eleventeen

This is annoying me

Introduction:

Staff members of Military Roleplay going AFK at night and during busy times of their day is normal on Military RP. But this can be a pain in the arse to players. When new players join the server for the first time and look at the player list. They have the impression of "Oh, this server has lots of active staff and players". But as soon as they put a Ticket, they get put on a "waiting list" of just themselves, waiting and waiting. When this happens, the players feel like they are unsupervised and that the staff DO NOT CARE enforcing and teaching rules to players as well. 

Solution:

Staff should add [AFK] to their name before they go AFK. This allows players to know who is active and who isn't active on the server. By making staff put "[AFK]" in their name, players would know who isn't taking their ticket or slacking off.

TLDR: Staff should put [AFK] in their name as soon as they plan or go AFK to let players know that he/she is AFK.

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)

+1

This would be sooooooo fucking good.

Myself along with others would like to see a "Staff on Duty" thing be added.

Edited by Funky Whale Kin

Wouldn't be too hard to add an automatic AFK detector, and just make it automatically assign (AFK) next to said users name and automatically remove itself when they move.

• Winner 1

I think an auto afk detector would be better so that way it can work for both players and staff.

At this stage I'm not gonna force staff to have afk in there names (while I will recommend it) because I dont want it to turn into a "gotcha" type of thing.