Sign in to follow this  
Stubbs

Egor Petrov's Event Master Application

Posted (edited)

Event Master Application Template

Pre-requisites

• You must be already active and well known member within our community
  • You must be calm and know how to handle stressful situations as a staff member you will get stressed, a lot.
  • You must understand the chain of command.
  • You must understand that the powers you are granted are for you to help people and the community.
  • You agree that your rank can be taken away at any time if you are reported abusing.
  • You need to understand that you may not receive the rank.
  • As a staff member, you must understand that you are required to help/run events.
  • You must have an understanding of the rules and RP.
  • You must have at least 60 active hours on the server.
  • You must show appropriate levels of maturity in all aspects within the community.

General

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:188490724

Steam Community Profile Page Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Jacques0150

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston): Egor Petrov

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston): Egor Petrov

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: No

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: As most you know i have been staff on another server, KnoxRP, but knox Garry's Mod server has recently closed and i am longer apart of the Team for all other server i have left them a long long time ago and have no affiliation with those servers anymore.

How much game time do you have on the server? (Provide proof)

b_560x95.png

image.png.19132e4e142275818cdc32e5e9bb0ad9.png

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : Ultimate

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?: Yes

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: 7 - 8

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: Yes

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?: Yes

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times: Yes

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you: No

Do you Understand as an Event Master you are not allowed to abuse your rank outside of the Events you run?  (Type YES if you agree): Yes

Do you have any Event Experience (Have you played a Character in an Event or assisted in the Set-up)?: Yes

What Inspires you to become an Event Master?: Creativity and imagination. and also my past failed attempted at trying to join the team have inspired me to keep trying. Being able to spread the ideas that my creativity comes up with out of the blue to others is an amazing feeling i am keen to get use to. Able to effectively and efficiently create realistic and fun events to help benefit the server and the ones playing it will bring me joy. Colossal gaming is a server I love and I will love to serve it by spreading my creativity and bring a more realistic and serious rp environment for all to enjoy.

Do you feel confident in delivering clear and concise briefings and debriefing?: Yes

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?: Most Days But i have no connections with people that use the Server so it kinda leaves the TS useless for me)

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and you have understood and read the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon):  I Agree

Short Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become an Event Master on MilitaryRP: As said previously, Spreading what my ideas that i come up with for others to experience gives me joy. My previous failed attempt to join the Event Master Team has kept me dedicated to hopefully be accepted and complete my goal. I would like also to gain more experience for the future no matter what job awaits ahead of me. Also I will be able to give more efficient and better events for all to enjoy, While increasing RP that everyone is interested in, i will also be bring more fun, laughter and enjoyment to the team.

In One Paragraph, please explain how you will bring new, interesting and creative Event Ideas to the table?: I will bring more seriously toned and more roleplay to events, While giving it the combat feel that it requires. I will not only bring Serious RP, I will also give it more of an intriguing story line and plot, Where all my events are heavily detailed a lot of effort will go into them. Putting a story into events is what makes players intrigued, My goal is to bring enjoyment to what this server is supposed to be. As well as all that i will try to steer away from the usual 15 minute two part events and try something new and creative.

Briefly describe how a "Typical Event" is run (Keep it short, you will provide a more detailed answer further in the application)?:

Currently a "Typical Event" will be run like:
@@@ All sides to Briefing
*deliver a mission briefing to Taliban and US
*@@@ Prepare for Map change, and Change the map to the desired map.
*deliver a new Debrief once they have set up the map
The map will have, Either 3 points, 1 point, a "Reinforcement" counter or a timer.
Once one team has reached the end of the event timer, or "Reinforcements" counter, That Faction will win and we will proceed to the next map

*@@@ Prepare for Map change, and Change the map to the desired map.
*deliver a new Debrief once they have set up the map
The map will have, Either 3 points, 1 point, a "Reinforcement" counter or a time

*The second part can include a 1 Life or the same event as previous, just under a different story line
* Once one faction wins, Levels will be given to the winning sides and we will return to base for;
* After mission briefing, Promotions, Announcements

Scenarios

Scenario 1: Users are complaining about the quality of the Event you are running despite only being 2 minutes into the Event. You spent almost an hour crafting this event and you were very keen to run it.

Question 1: As a Event Master, how do you react?

I understand some people won't enjoy all events, Although I won't be hurt by them, I’ll adjust and fix accordingly to the servers thoughts, Although during the event I won't react to it as I need to focus to keep the event running. Then after when all events are done and then back on the main map I’ll invite those who didn't enjoy it to a chat to see what they disliked about it so I can adjust and improve in my future events.

Scenario 2: During your Event, you urgently need to go AFK. You will most likely not return in time to finish the event and it has only been running for 5 minutes.

Question 2: As an Event Master, how do you react?

If I have a situation in my Life which is possible, I am sure that the other EM’s would understand,  Doing so, I will ask an EM if they dont mind finishing my event, which shouldn't be a hassel due to me running my event by the other Event Masters before i start it, Real life emergencies are more important and one of my events that can simply be finished by another experienced EM.

Event Crafting

You must craft your own Event from start to finish (Include Briefing and Debriefing). You are required to use full details such as map, actions (e.g. !model @ "model"), plot twists etc. Remember to include PassiveRP Elements!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FNKpO6shabzNBdju4ArEoMlCB5pc8ujWheJRsI_BKCk/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Stubbs

Pick up your activity. 

You're not a 7-8. 

Never saw you on the TS server in my life.

1644507312_Screenshot(569).png.82766464166e481815e2ca892cb2cdbd.png

^Not good time there mate.

• Sad 1
  • Winner 1

-1 Honestly, your activity is poor and overall I've never really seen you compete in teamwork with the US or Taliban. I mean like your application is decent (Event Crafting a bit overboard) but I don't see you really being active enough for EM, improve activity and possible i'll hit you up with a +1

Good Luck!

• Informative 1

5 minutes ago, Funky Whale Kin said:

Pick up your activity. 

You're not a 7-8. 

Never saw you on the TS server in my life.

1644507312_Screenshot(569).png.82766464166e481815e2ca892cb2cdbd.png

^Not good time there mate.

I hop on the TS Server nearly everyday but i do not have any connections with people that use the TS and Spetsnaz Mainly have a discord. For the data the 6 day period of no play, i was at a cadet camp which means i was not able to get on at all + i am in y12, so taking out the cadet camp i am on every 2nd day

• Disagree 1

2 hours ago, Stubbs said:

For the data the 6 day period of no play, i was at a cadet camp which means i was not able to get on at all + i am in y12, so taking out the cadet camp i am on every 2nd day

focus on reality then.  Don't bother with the server staff shit.  Finish y12 and do what ever Cadets do.

• Winner 1

+/-

Put a decent time into his app and gave some really detailed answers but the activity was lacking especially for EM raise your time on the server and I will change it to a +1

• Informative 1

8 hours ago, CovaL said:

+/-

Put a decent time into his app and gave some really detailed answers but the activity was lacking especially for EM raise your time on the server and I will change it to a +1

Thanks for the Feedback. As stated above i was at cadet camp and before that i was a school but as you can see in the photo i have resumed being over the top active

929290568_ScreenShot2019-04-25at12_10_20pm.png.4b37f6a6eb1fde7ca43278c9aae5d01c.png

Much Luv .

Egor

4 minutes ago, Stubbs said:

Thanks for the Feedback. As stated above i was at cadet camp and before that i was a school but as you can see in the photo i have resumed being over the top active

929290568_ScreenShot2019-04-25at12_10_20pm.png.4b37f6a6eb1fde7ca43278c9aae5d01c.png

Much Luv .

Egor

Yep totally understandable I'm actually signing up for the Army Cadets soon and my mate is in it and has told me how busy it can get

• Dumb 1

1 hour ago, CovaL said:

Yep totally understandable I'm actually signing up for the Army Cadets soon and my mate is in it and has told me how busy it can get

Army Cadets is great.. You'll enjoy it

• Dumb 1

Posted (edited)

+1

Although I'm not even in the same side has Stubbs, he has still been very nice to me and he is quite active as I've seen him on almost every day this week. He does lots of roleplay and doesn't shoot just for a gametracker score. I believe that he deserves the role of Event Master.

Edited by Nicholxs
  • Winner 1

.  Denied  .

You have good, extensive event crafting. Due to your recent interactions with another community as staff, it was decided to give you two or more weeks to prove your activity and attitude towards the server.

Reapply in two weeks. Good Luck.