•  

Colossal Gaming

General

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Somebread31 

Steam Community Profile Page Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Somebread31/

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston): Somebread

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston): Bread

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: no 

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: no 

How much game time do you have on the server? (Provide proof) https://cache.gametracker.com/player/somebread31/139.99.162.1:27015/

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : Guest 

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?: no 

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: 

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: yes 

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?: yes  

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times: yes 

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you: yes I have a few but they are manly ones from a year or 2 ago 

Do you Understand as an Event Master you are not allowed to abuse your rank outside of the Events you run?  (Type YES if you agree): yes 

Do you have any Event Experience (Have you played a Character in an Event or assisted in the Set-up)?: if being JUGG counts yes if not no 

What Inspires you to become an Event Master?: I want to help the server any way I can because I feel like I should since I have been on the server for 2 years now 

Do you feel confident in delivering clear and concise briefings and debriefing?: yes 

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?: I don't have teamspeak 

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and you have understood and read the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon):

Short Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become an Event Master on MilitaryRP: because I like the server and I have been on the server for 2 years now and counting and I cant afford to donate so the only other way for me to help is to become a EM 

In One Paragraph, please explain how you will bring new, interesting and creative Event Ideas to the table?: I would make event that is a big large map that is only good for sniping because most of the server likes to snipe or an other event good be just a map full of tunnels good for close combat 

Briefly describe how a "Typical Event" is run (Keep it short, you will provide a more detailed answer further in the application)?: a normal event goes cap a point and hold it for amount of time or just a normal TDM 

Scenarios

Scenario 1: Users are complaining about the quality of the Event you are running despite only being 2 minutes into the Event. You spent almost an hour crafting this event and you were very keen to run it.

Question 1: As a Event Master, how do you react? I ask them what they don't like with the event ( so I can improve on the next event ) 

Scenario 2: During your Event, you urgently need to go AFK. You will most likely not return in time to finish the event and it has only been running for 5 minutes. 

Question 2: As an Event Master, how do you react? I tell the other EM's and the other Admins that are working on the event / helping that I have to go 

Event Crafting

You must craft your own Event from start to finish (Include Briefing and Debriefing). You are required to use full details such as map, actions (e.g. !model @ "model"), plot twists etc. Remember to include PassiveRP Elements! ok 

Your app seems to be unfinished, there are several questions that are unanswered as well as the Event Crafting which shows how you would run an event and is probably the most important part of an EM app. As I have seen you around in the past, and you seem to be a capable person, I'll let you finish your app before giving a proper opinion and feedback. 

• Winner 1

-1 From what I've seen from you, minging is a big thing which really shows immaturity but not only that, it's also that you kinda pulled a massie, now sure it was an accident and no admins saw it but you still did, which shows that your not very careful

p.s most of your application is unfinished and like Ezygle said, the things you didn't answer are really going to cost your chances of becoming an EM

Good Luck! 

-1 from what i have seen from you, you are just a minge and a regi hopper you dont know how to follow orders and all you do is push the limit

You pulled a massie and from what I've seen around the server, I believe you aren't mature enough to become a member of the EM team. If you follow the rules and show the best of what you can be, I reckon you could get in but right now I can't see you in that position. 

-1         Inactive and unfinished answers, can be a minge at times so -1

Currently: 2LT of 75th Rangers

Previously: 1LT of Sec Ops, 1LT of Spetsnaz, WO of Scouts

Your application has been denied

It is suggested that you complete the application before sending it through.

Reapply in 2 weeks with a full application.