Sign in to follow this  
CovaL

Lil Gucci's Respected Application

Posted (edited)

Pre-requisites

• You must be already active and well-known member within our community: Done to some extent. 
  • You must understand the chain of command: Yes I do understand the chain of command.
  • You agree that your rank can be taken away at any time if you are reported abusing: Yes I do understand.
  • You need to understand that you may not receive the rank. Yes, I do understand.
  • You must have an understanding of the rules and RP. Yes I do understand the rules and RP
  • You must show appropriate levels of maturity in all aspects within the community. Depending on who you ask I do show appropriate levels of maturity in the community.

General

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52983085

Steam Community Profile Page Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066231898/

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston):  SGT Gucci [E.O.D.2.I.C]

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston): Lil Gucci

How much game time do you have on the server? (Provide proof) Capture.JPG.1cca430e221c5342acd87b1c5046e1c1.JPG

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Bronze, Gold, ect)? : I am currently a guest

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: I think about a 5 -7

Are you currently in the Colossal Gaming Steam group?: Yes I am currently in the Steam group

Do you follow and enforce the server rules to the best of your ability?: Most of the time but on the server downtime, I do harmlessly mess around because there's like 7 active players

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times:  Yes I do

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you: If I do I don't remember them but to my knowledge, I don't

Questions

In One Paragraph, Please Describe your personality and speak a little about yourself: I'm a laid back dude from South Australia. I enjoy cracking jokes with friends and try to have fun and I try to make some new friends while I'm at it. I am currently in Year 9 I plan on finishing year 11 and joining the Defence Forces. Some of my hobbies are computing, reading, gaming and jerking off. Some of my favourite games are Metro 2033, Metro Last light, Metro Exodus, CSO and all of the Bungie Halo games. Every week I play D&D (5E) and am currently playing a Fighter Warforged.

In One Paragraph, Please explain why you would like to obtain the rank of Respected: I have been playing on and off since about 2016 back in the days of Jungle Storm night and I want this rank because I'm a somewhat old player. I also would like to obtain the rank of Respected because I feel like enough people know me throughout the server and hopefully think of me like a chill dude. I am also becoming a lot more active and trying to clean up my act as when I left a bit back I would be a dick for little to no reason. I also would like to help keep the server free of people violating the rules and I think I would make a good Respected member of the server.

Thank you for reading my application and I hope you can consider me as a respected member of the community

Edited by CovaL

I would just like to point out that using comic sans may not be the best choice for a formal respected application, if I was you, I would change the font and slightly increase the font size of your application.

-1 I see you play quite often but most players who go for Respected normally have at least over 1000+ Hours, play almost everyday or have been apart of the community for a long time and are well known because of it

Good Luck!

way too low of hours to be considered for respected. its a rank that is given to people who have played for years and gained the respect of the community

Posted (edited)

Gonna do Canoons or who ever does this job for them

*DENIED*

Feel free to reapply in two weeks

Edited by CovaL

On 4/23/2019 at 12:35 PM, CovaL said:

Gonna do Canoons or who ever does this job for them

*DENIED*

Feel free to reapply in two weeks

If you say so.