Sign in to follow this  
Johnson

Johnson's Respected App

Posted (edited)

General

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52724637

Steam Community Profile Page Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065715002

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston): IFS Johnson

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston): Johnson

How much game time do you have on the server? (Provide proof): I have played since July 2017 i found this out by checking the first post i made on the old forums, According to Gametracker though i have played 956 Hours roughly on the server.

31a5841dfab8ef610422369bf6ebdf93.png

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Bronze, Gold, ect)?: Ultimate

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: Around 5-6.

Are you currently in the Colossal Gaming Steam group?: Yes

Do you follow and enforce the server rules to the best of your ability?: Aside from a couple of slip-ups, I try to follow the server rules to the best of my ability. I believe as of recently I have cleaned up my act aside from a misunderstanding of base rules.

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times:  Yes

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you: I have had 3 bans which have been recorded with warnings, all 3 bans were for Team killing or RDM, The last ban I had was on December 17th, 2018 since then I have received only one warning for Team killing, because of this reason I believe I should still be able to be accepted or at least considered as a respected user.

Questions

In One Paragraph, Please Describe your personality and speak a little about yourself: In my opinion, I am a well spoken and easy going individual who finds it easy to communicate effectively with other people. In real life, I am currently about to start a Bachelor of Information technology. (not too sure what else to write in here sorry if it is not a paragraph I guess).

In One Paragraph, Please explain why you would like to obtain the rank of Respected: I would like to obtain the rank of Respected as I believe I have played for a long enough time period and have tried to be active every day on the server (other than a couple of times when I got burnt out for a couple of months). As an old player i know most of the rules so as the rank of respected I would be able to enforce the rules on newer players even if it is by saying to them in OOC what they have done wrong and telling them what the correct thing to do in that situation would be therefore they would hopefully not do it again in the future.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application, any feedback would be helpful.

Edited by D. Johnson

Neutral - Expand on your answer because the questions are definitely not at least one paragraph.

Currently - 2LT of 75th

Ex - 1LT of Sec Ops, 1LT of Spetsnaz, WO of Scouts

+1

Was an honour serving second in command ( Lieutenant ) in green berets and also letting me in after getting kicked falsely from a regiment I always loved. Johnson has indeed been a long member in this community after stopping for a little bit and he is always nice to everyone I believe he should be given the respected rank. 

On 4/19/2019 at 12:30 AM, Pubble said:

Neutral - Expand on your answer because the questions are definitely not at least one paragraph.

Currently - 2LT of 75th

Ex - 1LT of Sec Ops, 1LT of Spetsnaz, WO of Scouts

Its literally a respected app not a detailed staff app

Known dis lil man for long time (July 2017) Was gay medic but good respec

yes this man deserves respected +1

Denied.

Your history demonstrates your not ready for it yet.

Please work on it before reapplying.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

• Disagree 1
  • Sad 1