Alien Invasion Update Coming Soon Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Cap

Different types of helis

Suggestion Name: Different types of helis

Suggestion Type (Rank, Vehicle, Menus, Regiment): Vehicle

Addon Pack (Optional): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=108909229 (Pretty sure it's already on the server)

Addon Pack File Size: 58.881 MB

Reason (Why would you like this added/removed): Currently we get 4 helicopters, the Littlebird, Blackhawk, Venom and Chinook. The venom isn't actually from the standard WAC pack, it comes from the pack linked above. As we already have the pack installed on the server I feel as if we may as well have the MH-53 Sea Stallion for the US, the Robinson R22 as a civilian vehicle @Jarrad S (read here,) , and the Hughes 500D as a US/Tali Heli (looks like both a civilian/military vehicle).

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

Well its gives civs a helicopter that looks realistic for what they would have and it gives US some variation instead of just using the Chinook/Littlebird.

We were originally going to get 3 helicopters and Feral graced us with 4.  This post will probably become more relevant when the alien update drops.

+1 Even though I don't play on Tali side, I can relate to the fact that they are fun to fly and do raids with, I believe this could potentially encourage people to play on tali side more