Military RP January Update Patch Notes
- New ranks have been added
- Reduction of the amount of regiments to allow for more depth to regiments.
- Taliban ranks have been renamed
- Each regiment has around 5 classes. After trying out for a regiment and being put into the default class you will be able to try out for other classes.
- Unique progression for each class (many new weapons)
- The class system allows players to specialise further within their regiment and will allow leaders to utilise the different roles that their members bring
- Each regiment will have an Officer/Chief class which will contain the leaders of the regiment who will be able to train and recruit people for all other classes
- Added High Command and Minister regiment containing the highest ranking members of each faction
- All guns have been balanced meaning that any gun will be viable with the best non prestige guns having only slight improvements
- Guns should overall feel better
- Prestige guns now have perks that improve a certain aspect of the gun such as recoil, reload speed, clip size etc.
Money System Improvements
- Earn money for capturing objectives
- After achieving the level required for a gun you will need to use in game money to unlock it, the higher level the gun, the more money it will cost
- You will now need to buy the attachments for your gun with in game money
Remade Game mode
- Completely new UI
- Promotion system redone, gives commanders better overview of their regiment
- Loadout System: Gives an overview of the player showing their primary and secondary gun as well as equipment and other information
- The way you view unlocks for guns has completely changed
- Slowed down donator XP boosts
- Increased levels from winning random events
- You can now upgrade your package by paying the difference between them
- Each regiment will contain a donator class; players that have donated will be able to join that class after successfully getting into a regiment.
- Many more new things to donate for
NOTE: Some things haven't been included. This update is the biggest we have ever made so I might have missed a few things.