Archer
Reactions:

Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:17 pm

General
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90474907

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ARCHERHUM ... RCHERHUME/
Current In-Game Alias: Archer (USAF|L)

Most Commonly Known Alias: Archer
Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: No I do not hold staff status on any other colossal gaming servers.

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: I have been staff on three ‘DarkRP’ servers though I am unable to retrieve any information about them as they are old.

On a scale of 1-10, how known are you within the Community OR In-Game (1 being Known by 5 or less people, 10 being known by just about everyone)?: I would say I am about 4 on the scale of popularity.

How many hours do you have in-game on the MilitaryRP?: 142 accessed 8/9/18

Do you Understand as an Event Master you are not allowed to abuse your rank outside of the Events you run? Please speak to a Head Admin if you wish to inquire about using your rank outside of Events. (Type YES if you agree): YES

Do you have any Event Experience (Have you played a Character in an Event or assisted in the Set-up)?: I have had experience setting up events from early 2017, though according to Gametracker.com I was first seen on Jan 19, 2018 9:29 PM. I have also more recently played a helicopter crash victim.

What Inspires you to become an Event Master?: The need for more interesting or unique events inspired me to apply.

Do you feel confident in delivering clear and concise briefings and debriefing?: I believe I have the charisma to both communicate the objective clearly and to keep those being briefed or debriefed quiet.

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?: I do not use teamspeak but I am very active on discord as you can ask anyone in USAF.

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and you have understood and read the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon): YES

Short Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become an Event Master on MilitaryRP:

I would like to become event master because I believe I have sufficient experience on ‘Colossal Gaming MilitaryRP’ and would like to take my Colossal career to the next level. I have a love and gift for building in Gmod and I would like to do more with these skills. My brain is built for problem solving so I believe this will give me the chance to solve the problems we currently have at events such as: No clear brief, lag, mundane or boring events, events being repeatedly used.

In One Paragraph, please explain how you will bring new, interesting and creative Event Ideas to the table?:

I am a natural leader and can help bring teams together to make better events. I am proficient in Python, Html, Javascript, Css and Java, I believe I can use my skills in programming to: write event unique addons, use websites to add an extra layer of problem solving to events, make web puzzles for events and do so much more than the average Event Master. I am sufficient in ciphering and deciphering text, this can be used to add a more interactive side to events that isn't usually there. I want to make escape room styled events like a prison as it helps improve the involvement of every person there.

Briefly describe how a "Typical Event" is run (Keep it short, you will provide a more detailed answer further in the application)?:

Before an event both sides are sent to brief, there they are told what the mission/event is about, then the map changes and the event is spawned, now we go to brief again, then sent out on the mission, now a winner is announced and map is swapped back and we do debrief.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: Users are complaining about the quality of the Event you are running despite only being 2 minutes into the Event. You spent almost an hour crafting this event and you were very keen to run it.

Question 1: As a Event Master, how do you react?

I would take it all in as constructive criticism would ask about how I can improve, after the failed event I would set up a google form for people to give me advice on how to improve.

Scenario 2: During your Event you urgently need to go AFK. You will most likely not return in time to finish the event and it has only been running for 5 minutes.

Question 2: As an Event Master, how do you react?

Firstly I would make sure that this would not happen hours beforehand by clearly planning the day and making sure I am free. If this did happen I would give the most qualified person my event plan and ask them to continue.
UNIT: UNITED STATES AIR FORCE

EXPERIENCE:
- NAVY SEALS ST7
- GREEN BERETS
- 75TH RANGERS RSTB

D.O.B: 9/7/04

Jason South
Reactions:

Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:54 am

OLD FORUMS BUD
Currently:

PVT of Riot Control