Erik Fox
Reactions:

Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:59 pm

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:158351435

Steam Community Profile Page Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Erikfox

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston): Private First Class Xof Kire

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston): Erik Fox

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: No

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: No

How much game time do you have?(Provide proof)(Gametracker): https://www.gametracker.com/player/Erik ... 215:27015/ - I've played around about 400 hours on the server.

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : User

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?: A little bit, Some training will need to be done but i'm fully willing to learn.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: I'd say a solid 7-8, I've been around for a decent amount of time and have met quite a lot of players whom i talk to quite often. Including a few staff members.

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: Yes

Do you follow and enforce the server rules to the best of your ability?: Yes

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?: Yes, Everyone needs to be treated equally, no matter who they are or my relation to them.

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?: Yes

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times: Yes

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you: No, I've never been banned, And if i have i don't remember it.

Teamspeak Agreement
How often do you use the Teamspeak server?:

Not too often, I've got team speak installed it's just that i prefer to use discord. I've gotten on every once and a while when asked to or required, but other then that I haven't touched it

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon):
Yes, I understand not to abuse these powers and I understand the team speak rules.

]Questions

Why should the staff team accept you as a Moderator on Colossal Gaming Military Roleplay?:
I've been playing on the server for a decent amount of time, I've enjoyed my time here and I figured that maybe there was more I could do to help out the community and becoming a moderator to help handle rule breakers and other Moderation matters is probably one of the best things I could do to help. Plus I'm also very active on the server, I understand the rules and I'm willing to give this role my best shot.

Discuss your ability to work as a team and give examples that demonstrate this:
I'd say my ability to work as a team is pretty decent, The best example i have to demonstrate this is probably my time in the Spetznas regiment, We had three LT's, and no CMDR, me and the other two LT's had to work together in order to keep the regiment running during that time. We ended up being able to successfully keep the regiment alive and well thanks to this teamwork.

Have you ever had an administration position, whether that be in this community or another: No

Discuss any past experiences that you believe have impacted the server and player(s) positively:
One positive fun moment I can think of is when I had joined Taliban and during an event had gotten a lot of people to rename themselves to 'Erik Fox'. That was a fun day and i'm sure a lot of people got some sort of enjoyment out of it. There's also the people who I've trained and have given advice to on how to join a regiment and which regiment they should join depending on there play style.

Describe your personality and speak a little about yourself:
I'm 16 years old, I spend most of my time playing games and doing nothing else. I like to think I'm a nice and fun person to be around but that's something that you'll have to judge yourself. I like having fun but when a situation turns serious I can usually tell and i find that i can generally deal with it in the proper way.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A Player is running around on the server and rdming constantly. Despite previous warnings from other staff, this player is still on his murder spree. All the other staff have logged off and you are the only one left. The player count is around 35. You've encountered this player before and have found him to be quite the minge.

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react?
The player has been warned by staff before and clearly isn't here to take thing seriously. I'd teleport him to a quiet space (Most likely under the map), Jail him and give him a talking to. I would explain that what he's done is wrong, and that he clearly isn't following the rules despite having being trained on them and warned by staff members. He'd receive up to a 2 week ban for Mass-RDM and rule breaking.

Scenario 2: A well-known Player has Mass-RDMed a small squad of Players on his own team. This Player has been a very great member in the past, however recently you've observed that they are slipping up a lot.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react?
While this player is well known he's still broken the rules and committed a Bannable offence. I'd teleport him to a quiet space (most likely under map) and ask him whats going on, Why he's been slipping up and why he's just committed Mass-RDM, I'd then explain to him how this is wrong and that he knows better. After the conversation he'd receive up to a week ban depending on the amount of players RDMed.

Scenario 3: A good friend of yours has just joined the server, he is, and will continue to break multiple rules after you have warned him not to, despite this he doesn't stop and keeps on going because he/she being your good friend, thinks you won't do anything to stop them.

Question 3: As a Moderator, how do you react?
While he may be my friend, Rules are rules, and he's broken quite a few of them even after my warnings. I'd Jail him/her, Teleport them to a quiet spot (Most likely under the map) and explain to them that what they've been doing is wrong, They've broken *blank* rules and that they'll be receiving up to a two week ban depending on the rules broken. Just because he/she is my friend, doesn't mean that they get special treatment.

Bobby
Reactions:

Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:27 pm

Please apply on the new forums
forums
MilitaryRP Head Administrator
Teamspeak Administrator

Return to “Moderator Applications”

• Information