Vehicle colouring rules

MeatySteak
Reactions:

Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:10 pm

Suggestion Name: Vehicle colouring rules.

Suggestion Type (Rank, Vehicle, Menus, Regiment): Vehicle.

Reason (Why would you like this added/removed): Basically, no Air Ops training can be done as US aircraft are constantly getting shot down by Taliban after asking them to stop. I have already made a suggestion about this but it was suggested we just get coloured blue. This hasn't worked. For one, they keep shooting regardless even though it was replied that "anyone that does shoot is a literal retard", so it seems that some of tali are in-fact retards. Secondly, we have been denied getting our bodies coloured as "training and tryouts are RP situations" thus we cant be coloured. It is near impossible to do any kind of training as we are shot down before even leaving the base and this makes it essentially impossible to tryout new members as well. Several staff have said to me shooting coloured helicopter is against the rule but they cant enforce it since it is not on the rule list. I am proposing that it is added to the rule list so that our regiments CAN ACTUALLY TRAIN! It would be nice.....

P.S. Single player training doesn't work as the helicopter settings are different and are much easier to fly and we can't change it to match the server's.

Thanks.
MeatySteak.

Lynn USAF
Reactions:

Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:17 pm

I fully agree. The situation is becoming ridiculous! It comes to a point where we have to make a private server to at least try to train. Some sort of punishment should be given out to anyone that intentionally interferes with colored vehicles.

Raptor
Reactions:

Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:23 pm

+1
In my time that I was acting commander of USAF, I had sooooooo many people ask to tryout for it. I was overwhelmed with them and so I did a mass tryout. Bad idea as we did get colored vehicles and even got ourselves colored at 1 point but taliban just mowed down 6-7 colored people and It is just really hard to do training and tryouts.

Return to “Issues & Suggestions”

• Information