Mod Application

Loerad
Reactions:

Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:58 pm

General

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82316952

Steam Community Profile Page Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Loerad/

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston): Commander Kurgan {75th CMDR}

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston): Kurgan or Loerad.

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: No

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: No

How much game time do you have?(Provide proof)(Gametracker): 377 hours https://cache4.gametracker.com/server_i ... ery=Loerad

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : User

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?: Briefly Aleksei thought me the basics in a private server, so yes.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: Players: 7 Staff: 5-6

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: Yes

Do you follow and enforce the server rules to the best of your ability?: Yes

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?: Yes, i do that with Raptor. Treat him like I do everyone else and so does he to me.

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?: Yes

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times: Yes

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you: No

Teamspeak Agreement
How often do you use the Teamspeak server?: I am constantly on.

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon): Yes I agree.

Questions

Why should the staff team accept you as a Moderator on Colossal Gaming Military Roleplay?: I want to help deal with the severs RP issues, like enforcing The rules in the server as well as getting people in the mindset like the are in the military to the best of my ability. Helping with player issues as well, making sure that people can have the best time on the server and have fun with in this community.

Discuss your ability to work as a team and give examples that demonstrate this: I am currently the CMDR of 75th rangers and trying to get other regiments to work with me is a good way to be a good regiment with in the US army. I find that Discord and Teamspeak are very good ways of communicating, working as a team with in those Platforms is a good way of showing this teamwork.

Have you ever had an administration position, whether that be in this community or another: No a have not

Discuss any past experiences that you believe have impacted the server and player(s) positively: I am trying to implement Road flares and Easy break doors with James "Harpy".

Describe your personality and speak a little about yourself: I am constantly happy to receive feedback on what i am doing. I am ready to help at anytime with anything that I can do. I will Listen to higher ups and do not disrespect lower ranks.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A Player is running around on the server and rdming constantly. Despite previous warnings from other staff, this player is still on his murder spree. All the other staff have logged off and you are the only one left. The player count is around 35. You've encountered this player before and have found him to be quite the minge.

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react? Jail him somewhere discrete, mute him so he stops minging, and tell him "You're Behavior is not acceptable on this server and community, You have been given many warnings by other staff members to stop". Then I would perm ban him because of Minge, previous warnings and 35 RDMs to possibly friendlies and Taliban.

Scenario 2: A well-known Player has Mass-RDMed a small squad of Players on his own team. This Player has been a very great member in the past, however recently you've observed that they are slipping up a lot.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react? Jail him or pull him aside, ask him why he is doing this, then giving him his final warning. If he does it again i will ban him for 2-4 days.

Scenario 3: A good friend of yours has just joined the server, he is, and will continue to break multiple rules after you have warned him not to, despite this he does'nt stop and keeps on going because he/she being your good friend, thinks you won't do anything to stop them.

Question 3: As a Moderator, how do you react? I would say to them " Just because you are my friend does not give you the right to break the rules, Yes I am your friend, Yes I am a Mod, But That is not a good enough excuse." Then Ban for 2-4 days. If problems continue after ban dater has subsided and he/she is still breaking rules, then he/she will be getting perm banned.

Jonii
Reactions:

Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:55 pm

Please move your application to the new forums.
forums/
Signed Halstead
MilitaryRP Moderator

Currently:
Malakand Taliban Commander

Important Previous Roles
US Marines Captain
Commanding Officers Drill Officer
US Air Force WO

Return to “Moderator Applications”

• Information